Chapter 6

Belle P.O.V

My life has been perfect for awhile now, Mum got promoted at her work place, meaning less work hours and more pay. And Hakeem, has been everything i ever wanted in a man.

We haven't officially started dating, I know i can't keep on rejecting him for too long but i just want to tell him yes to his face.

So in two days time I'll be going to see him in Lagos. No, mum doesn't know about him yet so i can't tell her I'm coming to lagos. And yes, i would be sleeping over at Hakeem's place. He promised to be a gentleman and not to force anything i don't want on me.

*********

It's weekend already, i travelled to Lagos and got to the Island under 4 hours.

Hakeem came to pick me at the park, He was looking Hot and sexy as usual. Sometimes, I can't believe this man wants me.

We got to his house, I can't help but stare. It is huge and homey at the same time.
We went in, the  walls of the living room amd dining area are painted white, the decor are chocolate and cream.

He escorted me to my room, the guest room, it was painted in soft colours, so I'm guessing he specifically decorated it with girls in mind. That made me sad, knowing I'm not the first girl coming to his home but i know he's an adult so i understand he has urges.

I went to the connecting bathroom, took a long shower, wore a short and big shirt. My comfort clothes. By the time i find my way back to the living room, Hakeem had also changed into a short but no shirt.

He was watching a show on the Tv, so he didn't notice i was down already. Good for me cos i was ogling his perfect body.

God, this guy is perfection in human form.

His fair skin was slightly tanned, chest muscles are firm  with a sprinkling of hair. His abs are perfectly ripped and the hair on his stomach narrow into his hips. His short was riding low on his waist. I snatched my eyes away, knowing my cheeks were aflame. I distracted myself by calling his attention with a slight cough.

He turned his head to face me, smiled and asked what i wanted to eat. He prepared a simple dinner, we ate and talked about a lot of things.

After dinner, we went to the living room to sit and watch a popular romcom on tv.
He sat close to me, tucking me under his arms with my face resting on his chest, he played with my hair.

He asked me about his proposal once again and i gave him my reply, a Yes.

He was genuinely happy, and he told me I'ld never regret my actions, he kissed me on the head.

I didn't know when i slept off but i woke up later at midnight. I couldn't take in my environment at first but i later remember i was in Hakeem's guest room.

I went to use the restroom, came back to bed and slept soundly.

The next day was a Saturday, i woke up early out of habit. I checked Hakeem in his room since it was opposite mine, he was still fast asleep.

I brushed my teeth, and went to his kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was a simple affair since i could only find limited supplies in his store and fridge. I made Jollof rice and fried Chicken, thank God mum always insisted i help out in the kitchen.

I went to wake Hakeem once i was done preparing breakfast. I got to his door, i knocked twice no reply then knocked again then i heard a faint "Coming please".

He came out in his briefs and told me he'll join me soon in the kitchen. I left him to do his morning ablutions and prayer, then went to the kitchen to dish out the food.