The Beach Part Two: Apparently water signs are really good at sand castles

Hey folk I'm back.  How have y'all been?

"Where are they?" wondered Cancer out loud, staring around.

"I don't know," said Pisces. "Maybe Libra and Capricorn, as sane human beings, decided to drive under five thousand miles per hour."

"Look, everything I did in that car was perfectly legal," argued Saggy.

"Look, there's Libra!" pointed Cancer, as a car pulled up to the beach.

"Hey guys!" waved Libra, getting out of the car. "How come you're all waiting outside?"

"We love you and couldn't bear to go inside without you," said Pisces, hugging Libra.

"We don't have any money," said Scorpio.

Libra rolled her eyes. "This doesn't surprise me at all." She pulled her wallet out of her pocket and went up to the counter. "Eight tickets, please."

"I got it," interrupted Gemini. "I'm, like, super rich, remember?"

"Oh, right, I keep forgetting," frowned Libra.

"Hey, what's that?" pointed Saggy. Everyone looked, and she swiped Gemini's wallet.

"Eight tickets," said the guy behind the counter, handing them their wristbands. "Have a good day."

"Thanks," smiled Cancer, and they all walked down the path to the beach.

It was fairly early in the morning, so there weren't too many people there. Cancer and Libra had both brought umbrellas and towels, so they set up next to each other, and began forcing everyone to put on sunscreen.

"You can't tell me what to do!" cackled Saggy, running all over the beach.

"Okay, your burn," shrugged Virgo, as everyone else put on their sunscreen.

"Scorpio's not putting any on either," pointed out Saggy.

"Sunscreen is for the weak," said Scorpio, lying down on Cancer's towel with her sunglasses covering her eyes.

"Alright, I'm hungry," said Taurus. "Anyone want to go get a snack?"

"No, Aquarius is covering my food," said Scorpio.

"Sure, I'll come," offered Gemini. "Think they're serving hot dogs yet? I want to see how many I can eat today."

"I bet I can eat more," said Taurus.

"Twenty dollars?"

"Bet." They shook on it.

"Gemini is toast," winced Pisces, as the pair walked back up the trail to the food stand. Then, he jumped to his feet. "Okay, I'm ready to go in the water! Who's coming?"

Cancer yanked him down. "You have to wait for your sunscreen to dry!"

"Ugh, I forgot," groaned Pisces. "Wait, can we do one of those narrative devices where someone says in an ominous voice "One half hour later"?"

"I'm down," agreed Saggy, and cleared her throat. "One half hour later...

One half hour later, Gemini had paid Taurus the twenty dollars he owed her, Taurus had spent twenty dollars more than she was planning on hot dogs, Cancer Virgo and Libra were talking about a book series they'd read, Pisces was complaining about how bored he was, Scorpio was apparently trying to tan with all her clothes on, and Saggy was running around the beach screaming. And people were getting kind of concerend about where the other car was.