Unofficial Hiatus is now Official

So real quick:  I haven't written anything new for this in something like eight months, nor have I wanted to, and for me that's usually a sign that I'm not going to continue a project.

The basic problem is, this is not a tight book.  As in, it doesn't have a plot, and the humor is not consistent.  Sure, it has funny moments, but they're not concentrated enough to make people read this alone.  The romance bits aren't common, and aren't that good, and I wasn't that interested in writing them.  There's little action or adventure.  The main draw is comedy, and there just isn't enough comedy.

That said, it's my only book with 10k reads, so I must have been doing SOMETHING right.  So if you actually did like this story and care about what I do with it, I'm going to list out a few of the things I'm considering doing with it (in the future, maybe):

1) Absolutely nothing:  When in doubt, laziness will out!

2) Leaving it up here with a disclaimer, and harvesting it for jokes:  There were some funny moments in here, and I'd rather commit them to better works.

3) Doing some serious editing and rehashing and increasing the jokes per capita:  This would probably mean seriously re-editing every chapter, and probably converting most of them into full-story form.  I'm a little hesitant to do this because it would be a lot of work, and it would mean I don't get to steal jokes from it, but there it is.

Anyways, for those of you who read this:  It's not going to be continued anytime soon, so I'm going to spoil all the plot elements I was hiding.

The eventual future relationships were going to be:

Aries and Virgo:  Next chapter was going to be Aries confessing to Virgo.  He's asexual (which I don't think I mentioned yet), and he doesn't really know how he feels about her so he declines, and things get awkward between them because Aries doesn't really understand.  Aries does a bunch of research and figures it out, and Virgo figures out that he's not aromantic and does have romantic feelings for her, and they get together.

Gemini and Taurus:  Gemini was going to develop a crush on her, which Leo and Aquarius would tease him relentlessly about.  Taurus is pretty oblivious about these things, so she might have taken a while to catch on, but she does return those feelings.

Leo and Scorpio:  Leo is really the only person Scorpio both trusts and respects at this point, and that was going to get developed.  A lot of the development here had already happened, with Scorpio coming to realize Leo was not an idiot, and developing a respect for him.  Aquarius had a crush on Scorpio, but would figure out that Scorpio didn't like him and back off.  Scorpio would understand because she had a crush on Cancer at one point (spoiler, oops), which didn't work out (mainly because 1) Cancer liked Pisces 2) Scorpio never even mentioned it to her 3) Scorpio had a lot of personal issues going on and 4) Scorpio had a lot of character growth left to do).

Saggy and Aquarius:  This wasn't even going to really start developing until Leo and Scorpio were already a thing.  Basically they just became very close friends and ended up with feelings for each other.

Future plot developments:

None!  Surprise!  You think I plan these things?

Anyways, uh, that's it.  This book is being archived.  If you liked it, uh, sorry, I may revisit it some day, but a lot of my more current work is (I think) better.