Moving Day

Scorpio isn't going to be in the chapter because she's not moving in with them.  Sorry :( she will be in the next chapter.

Everyone's rooms and stuff (PLEASE READ):  The mansion has three floors, plus an attic and a basement. At the very beginning, Gemini Libra and Capricorn were the only ones living in the mansion, and their three rooms were all in a row on one wall facing out the front of the mansion. When Aries moved in, she picked her room a bit down the hall, and hers faced outside into the backyard. Pisces picked a room in the center of the house, with no windows. When all the others decided to move in, a few of the rooms were changed up a little. Before all the furniture arrived, the eleven sat down and decided who got which room. Aries decided to move her room into one of three towers facing the backyard. Each of these towers had three floors, but none too large. This she would share with Saggy. Taurus and Cancer chose two rooms close to Pisces's, who didn't move. Officially, Gemini didn't change his room, but Aquarius claimed one of the other towers facing the backyard, and Gemini Leo and Aquarius all had beds in there. Leo also chose a room next to Gemini Libra and Capricorn's, but he also had space in the tower. Virgo chose one of the bedrooms near Gemini Libra and Capricorn's. Libra decided to keep her bedroom. Capricorn kept his current bedroom. And then it was moving day...

I will upload a map to this chapter soon.  Thanks for reading!

==================

The doorbell rang.

"They're here!" screeched Aries, and ran to the door. She yanked it open, and tackled the ringer to the ground.

"Ow!" yelped Virgo. "Aries! Get off me!"

"Whoops, I thought you were Saggy," frowned Aries, stepping back. "My bad."

"You suck at tackles!" yelled Saggy from behind a tree. Aries ran up and tackled her.

"Now who sucks at tackles?" taunted Aries. Then Leo and Aquarius jumped out of a bush at Aries.

"You guys have to settle down now," said Virgo. "We're about to set up our rooms, and we don't want to make Gemini hate us for letting us live here."

"Naw, don't worry about it," said Gemini, walking out of the house. "A little crazy is good for you."

"A little crazy I'd be okay with," said Virgo. "You guys tend to go beyond 'a little crazy'."

"Virgy, you're no fun," yawned Aries.

Virgo blinked. "Since when am I Virgy?"

"Since now." Aries grinned evilly. "I am forcing everyone to call you Virgy!"

"Virgy!" yelled Aquarius and gave Virgo a hug. Virgo froze.

"What are you guys doing?" asked an amused voice from the door, and everyone turned to see Libra. "Let's be nice to Virgo on his first day here."

"Preferably all of his days here," said Virgo. "I'm only moving in with you guys so Capricorn doesn't go crazy and kill everyone."

"You guys should come in," offered Libra. "No sense standing around out here." Everyone walked into the living room, where Pisces had just arrived. Libra frowned. "Pisces, where's Cap?"

"Hiding," shrugged Pisces. "Who hasn't showed up yet?"

"Taurus and Cancer," said Virgo. "They should be here in a few minutes. The rest of you guys go ahead and start setting up your rooms."

Aries and Saggy bolted out of the room for the large staircase in the next room, and could be heard trampling up the stairs as they raced for their chosen tower.