Departure

It's morning now. I haven't slept a wink the past 3 days. I'm done with all of this crap. I'm excaping from this hell hole today. Everything had been so tense since that conversation I'm going to school and then leave from there and never returning to this house.. These guys are nuts!

Pulling my bag over my shoulder I rushed down the stairs without making a sound and rushed out of the door.
Phew! It was a good thing that I left before any of them woke up..
I made my way through the empty street. It was awfully chilly today.

I regretted not carrying my hoodie along with me.
As I kept walking I realized how I had always wished my life was adventurous when I lived at the orphanage and now the people who adopted me were all about adventure and I was running away.

I guess that's y they say be careful for what you wish for..
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a growl. I whipped my head toward the source. That's when I saw it.
There was a wolf. Wait I wasn't close to the woods. I was just a few blocks away from school, am I imaging this?

The wolf stepped forward slowly as if it was expecting me to react but I was rooted to my spot. Then it came forward, placing each paw diligently ahead of the other comming close to me. I dint react but I was freaking out in my head. Am I going to die?

I felt a tear slither down my cheak and I felt the wolves eyes snap towards it.. That's when I heard something I couldn't believe.

I heard the wolf whimper. It held so much pain. I looked into its eyes. It looked like they held tears. The sight broke my heart. The wolf whimpered again as my eyes were filling up.

Something in me wanted to cuddle the wolf and comfort it. While the other half hadn't decided whether I should scream for help or curl into a ball and cry.
Before I could decide between any of these I felt the darkness absorb me.
___________________________________________

Addams pov
Iv been avoiding her and it's killing me. I miss her scent of Clove's and honey, her smile, her lips like plums with a rose tint and the gleam in her eyes.

My wolf kept urging me to walk straight upto her door and knock, call her out and comfort her but I knew better. She hated me for all I know...
'mate can't hate us.. She still loves us' my wolf whined.
'we don't know that'

He then went silent. I walked towards the pack house towards my office that's when I saw ava sitting on my table. Ava has been my childhood friend, and has always been by my side for as long as I can remember. I used to find her drop dead gorgeous but once I laid my eyes on Clove I no longer thought of ava.. Clove was my everything.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard ava clear her throat.
'I heard you found your mate... Congratulations alpha' she spoke as quietly as possible. I looked at her and gave her the best smile I could. I was going to break up with her, not that I felt bad but how do I explain this.
Ava was my first love but we had promised each other we would call things of the moment we found our mates.

And even though I didn't have any romantic feelings towards anymore her she still was my gamma and was my best friend.
"av-" I was interrupted by her giving me a smile
"addam! You found your mate! We should celebrate!! Why do you look like your preparing for someones funeral?" she spoke out in a cheery tone.
"but we have to break up now.." I was messing this up in so many different levels.

"duh! She's your mate, and do I look like a girl who would date a guy who's in love with another woman! She's your soul mate for the goddess sake! Your other half.. We were only temporary remember?!", "hush now, I want to meet my Luna now.. Oo and i have to tell caden he needs to know he's our beta! He's gonna be soo excited!"

I just smiled. This is why I called ava my best friend. She always put me before her.
"well, you go ahead and tell caden iv got a little work to do" I said and she nodded turning on her heal exiting the door.

I had to make a few rounds of the pack since there have been a few Rouge sightings.thats when I felt Cole the alpha of the neighboring pack call for help.
'addam get Clove now!! She's in danger'
What is going on?! I dint have time to ask Cole about how he knew this but I let my instincts take over. I turned into my wolf

I followed Clove's scent from the house, it looked like she was heading towards school

I followed Clove's scent from the house, it looked like she was heading towards school. I picked up my pace and finally came face to face with her. She was breath takingly beautiful. Her hair, skin, lips were perfect. Wow I sound like a creep now. Way to go addam!

But the moment I saw a tear lid down her cheak I whimpered. I moved forward testing her reaction. She was rooted to the spot her eyes began to water again and this time she stepped towards me.

Before I could notice what was happening I felt her lose consciousness and was going to hit the ground. I leaped forward and transformed into my human form grabbing her with my arms before she could hit the ground.