𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"no i'm not!" he shouted as he rolled in circles on the floor.

"you said you died sixteen years ago! and you lived here the day i was born!" she shouted.

"yeah but physically i-i'm sixteen!" he shouted as well. "or am i seventeen..?"

"that doesn't add up!"

"does living with a ghost add up as well?!" he asked.

"what?!" she blushed as she turned around so her back was facing the ghost. "yes, yes it does!"

zenitsu chuckled. "i have to pee..."

"then go pee you weirdo!" y/n shouted, throwing a pillow at the ghost which made him fall down the latter.

"too bad i can fly! haha!" zenitsu sticked his invisible tongue out.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

it's been an hour since zenitsu went downstairs to use the bathroom.

"okay but like what is he doing?!" y/n shouted.

meanwhile, at ghostlington...
"i thought i told you to not come here after i put you in that damned house!" Kuwajima shouted.

"yes! yes! yes! i'm sorry, but i have a wish!"

"get out!" the white haired male shouted.

"why can't i touch humans?!" zenitsu shouted.

"if you don't go away..!" he shouted as he placed his cane to zenitsu's chest and pushed him out of the clouds.

"so mean!" zenitsu shouted as he fell through the clouds, imprinting his body in the fluffy gray clouds.

zenitsu floated into y/n's house. "y/n i'm back from my peeing adventure!"

"i'm upstairs, bring your lazy ass up!" she shouted as zenitsu climbed upstairs.

"hi y/n-chan!" zenitsu shouted as he plopped down onto the floor in front of the game board.

"i saw you an hour ago..." y/n said as she got up and walked over to bring the bean bag over to her spot.

"we can switch spots since we're playing a different game." she said as she brung the beanbag over and put it onto zenitsu's spot.

she sat on the beanbag, "why does this sit up so high?"

"you're sitting on me!" zenitsu whined.

"oop- i'm so sorry!" she shouted, taking the beanbag from off the ghost.

her phone was on the floor so she went to pick it up. "what is this?" she asked, patting down on something.

"that's my..."

"oH MY- IM SO SORRY!" she shouted and out her hands over her face in embarrassment. "wait...I CAN TOUCH YOU!"

"yay!" he got up and accidentally bumped his head onto y/n's.

"ow!" they both shouted in unison, then laughed.

they both fell to the floor as zenitsu rolled over on top of y/n. "what are you doing?! i'm suppose to be on top!" she shouted.

"kinky y/n...very very kinky..." he said, putting his chin on her chest.

new kink discovered from ghost boy over here...

zenitsu: 2

y/n: 0

"n-no! i don't have kinks!" she said with embarrassment.

"that's not what happened two or three months ago...but i believe you because you're best girl!"

"best girl? okay..." she said as she poked her lips out.

"hey hey y/n-chan! don't give me the lip!" he whined as he rolled over so now y/n was on top.

"better." she yawned.

"someone's sleepy..? i'll take you to your room." he told the girl as he tried to pick her up. "i'm a bit weak, but...it's for y/n..." he whispered to himself.

he finally picked up the girl and floated down the latter, opened the door and placed y/n in her bed.

"goodnight zenitsu." she mumbled.

"goodnight y/n-chan!" he shouted accidentally, "sorry..." he apologized.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"how's you and your boyfriend, m/p/n?" inosuke asked sarcastically.

"oh, we're doing great! he tucked me into bed last night..."

"oh that's so cute!" nezuko squealed. "what's his name?!"

"zenitsu." she stated.

"oh... what does he look like?" tanjiro asked.

"uhm..." y/n started.

come on, come on!"

"he has blue hair and blue eyes..."

"tomioka-senpai?" yushiro asked.

"no..."

"sure...like m/p/n will ever get a boyfriend!" inosuke shouted.

"spell boyfriend, you fucking dipshit!" y/n shouted as she walked out of the cafeteria.

"i don't know how to spell that... but i don't believe her..." inosuke stated.