𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

"practice these lines, ubuyashiki." tomioka stated as he frisby-threw a paper at her.

"rude." she mumbled. "bruh what the hell?!" she shouted. "i ain't study for this!"

"it's not a test..." her classmate, murata stated, as he was dressed as a panda from a martial arts cartoon. "there's nothing to study..."

"you shut it!" she pointed at the adorable black haired male.

"who ever wins the costume contest will have to say a line from the series their character is from. oh, and did i depressingly mention that if one single person wins, their 'couple' has to perform and say the line as well." tomioka mentioned.

"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! AINT NO WAY IN HELL AM I STANDING CLOSE TO THING 1 OVER HERE!" she pointed at tanjiro as they were on stage.

"you have to walk with him in the parade anyway..." murata yet again commented.

"say something smart one more damn time. i dare you!" she huffed and puffed.

"it's okay y/n! i'll be sure to stand three feet away from you..." tanjiro patted y/n on the back.

she looked at the boy. she wanted to smile. oh so she truly did. "thanks kamado." she stated plainly.

"a-ahey everybody! it's me, micke-" sabito walked in with his costume as a girl dressed as minnie mouse walked next to him.

"oh my-" y/n's jaw dropped. "wow..." she looked at the boy up and down. "you look ridiculous..."

"that's good to know." he responded. "oh, there's tamayo and yushiro." he pointed at the two walking in hand in hand.

well damn. get you some then-

"hey bimbo." y/n winked.

"please stop that." yushiro stated as his costume was betty's main interest.

"but your name is bimbo..." tamayo stated.

"yes. but she's being-"

"alright! the posters and decorations are up! everyone head outside please!"

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"how are you gonna have a parade without floats and vehicles? i think i might cry." y/n sighed.

"y/n... your stu- will you stop complaining please?" muichiro stated, as he was behind the h/c haired girl dressed in his suit.

"y/n! do your thing for mommy okay?!" m/n shouted as she was seated up in the trees with zenitsu and another boy with black hair and turquoise eyes, but soon turned invisible as soon as her mother touched him.

y/n shook her head and looked forward.

"y/n-chan said that i could be her date for the festival!"

"oh, they're having a festival as well? she's gonna be exhausted. do you think she'll be well enough for when we show her the special place?" m/n asked.

"of course! she's y/n!" zenitsu cooed.

"anyone who likes you, i know for a fact i won't like. i don't like her." the black haired boy mentioned.

"don't talk about my future wife like that kaigaku!" zenitsu shouted loudly.

"t-that's my y/n-chan..." douma shedded some tears.

"will you stop that?! you're embarrassing yourself!" akaza hit douma upside his head as the two were sitting on the sideline, watching the parade.

"no, i'm embarrassing you!" douma stated.

"both of you shut the hell up." muzan said sternly as the two fixed their positioned and watched their 'relative' in the parade.

y/n waves to the little children as they took pictures of her. they're so cute and pure. y/n thought as she saw three identical girls.

two of the girls pushed the third one into the street. never mind then-

"okay! everyone go on your phones and vote!" the speaker stated as the audience did as they were told.

there were people in the crowd on both sides of the streets as the third years of the high school continued to walk in the parade.

"damn... are you hot tanjiro?" y/n asked as the two had to hook arms.

"no. want me to fan you?" he asked.

she chuckled. "no thanks." she then got a good look at the boy. "you're not that bad when your not worried about other girls." y/n stated out of no where.

the boy looked down.

"s-sorry. i didn't mean to s-"

her sentence was interrupted by tanjiro's soft lips landed on y/n's, but she immediately pulled away after not even a millisecond.

"i told you." she looked at the burgundy haired boy. "i'm with someone already." she then looked forward as she seen that they were close to were the start of the festival was being held.