𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

two months later on that same day

"oi! y/n! over here!" tanjiro said as waved across from the cafeteria.

y/n smiled as she walked over to the burgundy haired boy with her lunch.

"hey." she smiled at tanjiro who was sitting right next to kanao and to the other side of him, inosuke.

"you look very b-beautiful today y/n..." tanjiro said as he looked over to another table.

what's up with him? he always compliments everyone but me...

"t-thank you."

"can i come over today?" tanjiro asked as inosuke gasped.

"ew!" he shouted as tanjiro elbowed him and winked.

something didn't seem right, but y/n managed to put a smile on her face. "sure..."

please don't kill me...

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

after lunch today, y/n thought that tanjiro was being very weird.

he kept writing notes, and whispering to her during class, making her lose focus.

he especially went overboard when she got a note that read;

can't wait for tonight ;)

-kamado tanjiro

that's when y/n had enough. she always wanted for tanjiro to notice and talk to her, but not like this. this wasn't the tanjiro kamado she knew.

she wanted it to be like the stories that her father would read to her about princesses and princes being romantic, but of course this is a mysterious fan fiction, not a fantasy book.

y/n got up from her desk and slammed her hands on it. "kamado, you. me. hallway. now." she demanded as she excused herself from class.

"ms. ubuyashiki!"

"huh?!" y/n asked sarcastically as she slammed the door. she was lucky that she were his favorite.

"what's wrong y/n?"

"don't 'what's wrong y/n' me!" she shouted as she put her hands on her hips.

"what has inosuke put in your juice?!" she shouted. the class was now silent as they wanted to hear their conversation.

"genya told me...if i want to get someone, i-i have to be affectionate." he rubbed his arms, and looking towards the window of the door.

she sighed as gave tanjiro a kiss on the cheek. she kissed tanjiro. lemme repeat that one more time.

y/n kissed tanjiro.

y/n...oh the great y/n, has finally kissed her crush.

"gomenasai! i didn't know what i was doing it all-" y/n's sentence was interrupted by sudden pressure on her lips.

tanjiro planted his lips onto y/n's.

y/n pouted. "don't even say sorry, i forgive you." she told him as she walked back into class with blush all over her cheeks.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"then i told him no, she wouldn't like that!" tanjiro exclaimed as y/n opened the door to her house.

"y/n..." tanjiro said as she looked up, setting her back pack in her room. "hm?"

"this is for you." he said as he gave y/n a paper that was crumbled up. he gave y/n a very sad face.

she looked at the paper, then at the boy, then at the paper again.

what she didn't look at was an invisible boy peeping through the door, watching their every move. but of course, he's invisible.

zenitsu went into the kitchen to grab a kitchen knife, he held it close to him as he peeped through the door again.

y/n read the note to herself. it was a note of tanjiro's feelings. "i was pretending to like you today...i was trying to make someone jealous..." (tanjiro is sorta a man thot,, sorry...)

"so...you don't have feelings for me?" she frowned as tanjiro nodded a yes.

"i'm sorry, my eyes are on someone else..." he told her.

why the fuck is he at my house then?! y/n thought.

"what about the compliment? the kiss, the notes, what about when you said genya gave you advice...?" she paused as she looked into burgundy eyes of the boy who stood in front of her.

"was that all a lie? why would you play with my emotions like that?" she asked, slightly raging.

one single tear came out of y/n's eyes. "so... you wanted to come to my house, so you could..." she started to chuckle.

"i've lost everything and everyone, even you kamado." she told him as she ripped his note.

how dare he hurt my y/n-chan! zenitsu thought.

"and to think you would still want to be friends with me." she told the boy as she had a devilish smile on her face. "i-i do! i really do y/n!" was all he said, backing up close to the window.

zenitsu has enough, he opened the door to attack tanjiro. the only thing tanjiro saw was a floating knife.

"what the-" was all he said before getting ready to get stabbed. "stop!" y/n shouted until blood scattered onto his face.

zenitsu ended up stabbing y/n in the hand. oh the poor look on zenitsu's face. but once again, no one can see him, except the author of course.

"kamado...get the fuck out of my house before i hurt you." she told him, pointing to the door with her bloody hand.

"but your hand! i can take you to the hospital if you want! he exclaimed.

y/n had forbidden herself from going to the hospital, the would have paperwork and ask for an adult, and she is also a sixteen year old girl living on her own, she couldn't allow anyone to know about it.

"what did i say?" she asked as he ran out the door.

"y/n i'm so sorry! i just didn't like seeing him hurt your feelings!" he told her as he hugged her.

she sighed, "i'm over it.." was all the female said before going to the bathroom to fix herself up.