𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"HI MUICHIRO!" y/n shouted as she literally tripped over the empty desk behind her to run towards the beautiful teen.

"goodmorning." he said peacefully.

"why are you here?" she asked, knowing eyes were glaring into her soul.

"am i not allowed to learn?"

okay but watch your mouth-

"good answer. now sit your ass down before i send you to the office." the teacher stated, giving the girl a nasty look.

"shut up mr. depresso!" thats disrespectful- im sorry :(

"i mean at least she said mr..." an extra character commented.

mr. tomioka narrowed his eyes and slunched his back. "just get started on your assignment."

the class nodded as they did their part. "woah! this looks neat!" y/n shouted as she gave her classmate a pat on the back.

"t-thank you!" they replied.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"who did you get?" y/n asked tamayo.

"hm? oh i got betty boop. who did you get?"

"you got betty?! she's a fucking badass! no fair!" y/n pouted. "i got juliet..." she mumbled.

tamayo's smile turned into a grin.

"why the hell you grinning at me? stop that..." y/n demanded.

tamayo gigled. "guess who's romeo."

y/n sighed, already knowing the answer. "i don't even wanna guess."

"at least it's not a play. i would literally die if it was a play." y/n said, being overdramatic.

"don't worry, it's just a parade."

"a parade?! who the fuck wants to walk for literally hours?!" y/n shouted extremely loud, making almost the entire cafeteria look at her.

"ubuyashiki, please stop shouting." the principal, mr. tsugikuni i love him smmm stated over the intercom.

"my apologies to the best principal in the world!" she shouted once more.

"anyways, as i was saying-"

"hey beautiful..." tanjiro winked with his homeboys in the back of him; genya and inosuke.

"i know declare myself ugly-"

"i heard you're juliet! aren't you excited?!"

"get the fuck outta my face." she told the boy as she put her hand out.

"someone's feisty." inosuke glared at the girl.

"shut up blueberry, can y'all like move..? i was talking to my friend."

"i thought we were best friends..." tamayo touched her heart.

"no. maybe later." she told the girl.

"ask y/n if you could walk her home." genya whispered into tanjiro's ear.

"y-y/n...can i-"

"no."

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"y/n-channnnn! i missed you so much!" zenitsu literally yeeted y/n into her house.

"im hungry." she complained.

"you could eat m-"

"n-no. THATS NOT POSSIBLE!"

"its called cannibalism y/n, you should try it somet-"

"shut up!" she threw a couch pillow at the boy, "what game are we playing today?" she asked trying to change the subject.

"truth or dare."

"no."

"would you rather."

"no."

"marry, kiss or-"

"no." she interupted. "oh, there's a festival and a para-" she changed the subject once more.

"can i come?! i wanna go as y/n's date!" zenitsu clinged onto the girl's arm as she walked into her room.

"sure but i got some bad news..." she looked at the boy in the eyes.

he tilted his head.

"im juliet, and i have to walk in the parade with romeo..." she started.

"who's romeo?" the boy asked.

"guess." y/n said as the two sighed.

"i don't even want to guess." he held his head down.

"hey." she touched his shoulder as she held his chin with her other hand. he closed his eyes, not wanting to look at the girl. "don't be that person- it's not like i picked it on purpose!" she told him.

"y-yeah but i don't like him around you!" zenitsu exclaimed, tears forming in his eyes.

oh what a load o-

"zenitsu look at me..." she started as the boy did as he was told. "i l-lo-love...i love..." zenitsu's eyes were now all sparkly. he had more sparkles than aoyama ever could.

"i love y-yerdoodles." she gave the boy an eye-closed smile. "take it or leave it."

"i love you too y/n." zenitsu hugged the girl.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

*sighs loudly

sadly,, the end is near

i'm tryna think how i'm gonna end this book 💀 should it be angst-y,, happy (epilogue),, does y/n become a ghost...

just thinking abt it makes me hungry,, even tho i just ate some chicken nuggets. (get you a bitch that knows how to cook🤡)

don't take me serious pls,, i'm a crackhead that never had crack