𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"you're not allowed to talk to her since you hurt her." zenitsu said sternly as he hugged y/n putting his face in her chest, in which her uniform was slightly unbuttoned.

he then lifted up, "i think you should-" zenitsu interrupted his own sentence when he noticed a pretty girl with black hair and redish pinkish eyes. "w-woah..."

"i'll be back y/n-chan. this girl over here defines beauty!" zenitsu exclaimed as he ran to nezuko.

y/n sighed.

"why is your boyfriend here? i didn't know he went here..." the man ass stated.

"i didn't know either. he didn't sign any papers or anything so i d-"

"hey, get your hands off of nezuko!" tanjiro shouted as he ran to the scene. "and you call this your boyfriend...a boyfriend who is flirting with other girls?!"

"i mean...that's how life is-err...oh my god, get off of her! no, don't touch her!" y/n stated very sarcastically.

"y/n-chan! look at her! she's beautiful."

"i thought i was beautiful..." y/n said, slighting ashamed and pouting.

"yeah but j-"

ding ding dongy dong

the bell had rung, indicating for the third years to head to their third period classes.

the bell had interrupted zenitsu's sentence as y/n ran to her class, not wanting to look at ghost boy, actually known as; kink boy, man ass #2.

boys are dumb. y/n thought.

˚◞♡   ⃗*ೃ༄

"everyone say hi to our new student, agatsuma!"

"agats- zenitsu?!" y/n shouted.

"ah...so you know him ubuyashiki?" mrs. shinobu stated.

"no..." y/n lied.

"oh well then, since i think you're lying, he can sit next to you." she cheered as y/n sighed loudly.

y/n cleared her throat. "do you have any records that he signed up for school? considering since we are friends, he never told me about signing any papers or anything."

"oh..." the teacher scrolled on her computer. "i suppose you're right ms. ubuyashiki..."

"will you please escort mr. agatsuma to the principals office?"

"sure, it's not like i've got anything else to do..." y/n stated as she got up from her seat. she could feel eyes glaring at her. "what?!"

tanjiro was now pointing at her button down shirt, which was now open fully.

"stop looking pervert." she rolled her eyes as she buttoned her shirt. "let's go ghost boy..."

"tell your boyfriend to fuck off!" genya shouted.

"he was never fucking on, no brows!" she shouted in annoyance as she slammed the door.

"why is y/-"

"darame. you're acting like tanjiro and i hate it, so just shut your fucking mouth."

zenitsu started to tear up as he pinned y/n against a nearby wall next to the janitors closet.

"i'm sorry! gomen gomen gomenasai! nezuko is just so pretty!"

"get off, you're not helping." she said as she pushed him and looked at the tiled floor.

zenitsu grabbed her wrist. "please y/n-chan! believe me, she just caught my attention, nothing else!" he hugged the girl as a wet substance landed on her buttoned shirt.

"zenitsu..."

"i'm sorry!"

"zenitsu."

"please be with me forever!"

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

i had divided this chapter into like two or three, so that's why it's so short because i didn't want this to be like 780 words