𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

she sighed in relief when muzan didn't notice her.  

she sat on a nearby bench, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "hey y/n." a feminine voice stated, which got y/n's attention since she doesn't have any female friends.

"oh, hey nezuko. why aren't you with tanjiro?" she asked.

she smiled, "he went for a walk, and so did i." she said as she used her index finger and her middle finger and separated them so y/n would get the gist.

"but you two are always together." y/n said as nezuko nodded.

"we can't be together all the time, right?" she said as y/n now nodded.

"well, i have to get going." y/n stated as she got up and walked. "i'm sorry for what tanjiro did, he's not...acting himself. nezuko stated.

"it's fine, i'm over it." y/n smiled as she continued to run home.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

she was now in front of her house when she heard a voice.

"y/n-chan? y/n-chan~!" zenitsu shouted.

"i can't believe i'm saying this but...i miss you so much!" y/n exclaimed, trying to hug the invisible body. she groaned. "why can't i fucking hug you?!" 

"i have to go to...go figure something out, but that's for another conversation. anyways! i missed you more!" zenitsu said cheerfully.

"unt unt, i missed you more!" she said, opening the door to her house.

"shall we go to our castle princess?" he asked, bowing as he let y/n in first.

y/n blushed, "we shall." she stated as the two walked into her house and into the attic.

"hey i got a question..." y/n started as zenitsu watched the h/c haired female.

"hm?" he asked.

at the moment, y/n was reading to zenitsu as zenitsu was on the floor, watching and listening to her read.

"do you ever pee?" she asked as zenitsu blinked.

"yeah, once a week and i eat once a month." he answered. "i do have a body remember?" he chuckled.

"then why can't you hug me?"

"because...i'm different y/n-chan..."

"so, what size is your-"

"y/n...stop asking so many questions or i'm gonna start crying." he said.

"sorry..."

he started to tear up, "all i get is a sorry...it's fine if you don't wanna love m-" zenitsu's fake crying was interrupted by the ringing of y/n's phone.

she looked to see who the caller id was, and sighed. "hello?"

"hi y/n...i'm outside, can you let me in?" tanjiro asked.

"how are you just gonna appear at my house without even asking?!" she shouted, as zenitsu frowned. he didn't want tanjiro to ruin his moment with his y/n-chan.

"i apologize, but..."

"im not home." y/n lied.

"oh. where are you then?"

"uhm...i'm just..." y/n tapped her foot on the wooden floor.

"at her boyfriend's house." zenitsu interrupted.

"yeah, i'm with my boyfriend right now, sorry." she whispered at the end.

"oh, i didn't know you had a boyfriend..." tanjiro stated.

"well now you know, and you were interrupting my moment with my beautiful y/n-chan, so she'll have to call you later, or maybe never..." zenitsu chuckled.

"goodbye tanjiro." y/n said as she pressed the red button.

"thanks zenitsu, but i could have came up with a lie."

"or...you could have just told him you didn't want to see him. but that doesn't matter because i'm the one with y/n-chan and not him." zenitsu cheered.

"yeah, i guess." she sighed. "i can't believe i like him..."

"you mean liked?"

"uh..." y/n looked to the side, "yeah, liked..."

"i wonder what you look like." y/n said. "wait! you're thirty years old!" y/n jumped out of her spot.