𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

y/n was on the phone with her two friends. one a third year as her and the other a first year in college.

"mhm... i was like 'is this bitch really over here threatening my boyfriend?!' so i popped off!"

"as you should..." tamayo agreed.

"wait so y'all actually together. but he's a ghost!" mitsuri, y/n's college friend stated.

"will you SHHHH! WHAT IF SOMEONE H-" y/n shouted

y/n's sentence was interrupted by tears and loud sobs. "zenitsu?" she questioned.

"y/n... you have to save me! i-i was picking out flowers for you, and some guys in masks started chasing me! can you believe that! i'm gonna d-d-die! WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE-" he screamed as he cried in her chest.

"SHUT UP! i'll call you two back later. or possible in a couple months." she sighed. "what is wrong with you?!" she asked, not looking at the boy but at messages from an unknown number.

"someone tried to murder me! that's what's wrong!" he cried like a toddler.

y/n groaned. "it's okay, i'll protect you." she hugged him back, with her phone in her hand. "what's that?" y/n asked, looking at a stem.

"i-it's the f-f-flowerssss!" he cried even more as she took the item out of his hand.

"i kinda love it, it's cute!" she smiled at the flower as zenitsu held his head down.

"oH Y/N-CHAN!" he cried more as the two fell on their knees.

"oh god that hurts!" she cried as she hit both of her knees on the wooden floor in her living room.

"i'm SORRY! DON'T HURT ME!" he flinched when y/n leaned over to grab a nearby pillow.

she glared at him. "why would you say that? and why did you flinch?" she was curious. "look at me." zenitsu put his head down.

"i said look at me!" she repeated, more sternly.

the boy looked up. "how did i not noticed this? did those men do this to you?" she asked, touching the bruise softly with her finger. "does it hurt when i touch it like this? why didn't you tell me you actually got hurt? i should pimp slap you..." the girl sighed worriedly.

"you would have reacted exactly like t-"

"so?! as your girl fr- uh... i meant as your room mate, you're s'posed to actually tell me these things instead of whining like a little pussy cat like it's some type of joke!" she shouted.

"bring your ass..." she grabbed the boy by the wrist and took him into the kitchen. "sit." she demanded.

"i'm a man y/n, i don't need to be treated like a little kid."

"hmph." she groaned as she got a pack of peas from the freezer and wrapped it around a towel.

"i'll hold it for you." y/n said as she held the package up to his bruised cheek. "are you hurt anywhere else?" she asked.

he nodded a no. "i think they broke my ankles..." he said in a childish voice as he pouted.

"bi- how... zenitsu..." she couldn't get her words out, instead she was bursting out in laughter.

"it's not funny y/n-chan!" he cried.

"t-the way you said it!" she kept laughing, then she started wheezing.

"it's not even that funny!" zenitsu said once more.

"i think they broke my ankles..!" y/n repeated as she kept laughing. "whew chile, that was funny..." she wiped her non-existing tear.

"y/n..." zenitsu called out.

"hm?" she hummed in response.

"will you still be my date to the festival?" he asked as the female looked to the side with her lips closed as she whispered, "s-sure." she blushed.

"yay!" he cheered as he kissed her on the lips.

she glanced at the boy. he's gotten cuter over the year... she thought.