𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

"inosuke! genya!" tanjiro shouted as he waved at the two.

inosuke was dressed as simba from the lion king as genya was dressed as aang from avatar and a random boy next to him who very iconically looked and dressed as zuko. he had the same scar but it looked more red.

"will you look ahead?!" y/n tugged on his long sleeved shirt.

he pouted. "we're almost at the festival. that's where nezuko and my other brothers and sisters are at." tanjiro smiled brightly.

"you and nezuko have a great bond." y/n stated as she smiled.

"y-yes. i really do love her." he smiled as well. "do you have any siblings?"

"yeah, five..." y/n looked down as her smile faded. "they... they don't really like me for some odd reason."

"that's okay. you're very independent anyways!" he glanced at the girl.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"and the costumes who got the most votes are..." a teacher named enmu started, "bimbo and betty boop." he stayed with a plain face.

no one clapped, everyone was silent except for one girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes. "OH YEAH! THATS WHAT IM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT! LETS GOOOOOOOO!" y/n cheered as she jumped up and down, shaking a nearby person, which happened to be muichiro.

"YALL BETTER START CLAPPING!" she shouted as everyone did as they were told. "THATS MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT THERE!" y/n shouted once more.

"that's what i call character development..." sabito stated as makomo nodded.

"i remember when she said tamayo wasn't her best friend." makomo stated as sabito nodded.

tamayo got up to the stage hand in hand with yushiro. "i am who i am. like me, love me. take me, leave me. know that i am a true friend to the end and ask for nothing in return except two things; don't hurt or use me." tamayo stated her line.

"good god! i think i might cry." y/n wiped her imaginary tear once more.

"and in second place is simba and nala." he stated once more.

"wait a damn minute?! IF WE WERE DOING SECOND AND THIRD PLACES, HOW COME I WASN'T FIRST?! DO YALL KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PUT THIS DAMN DRESS ON?! I MEAN LOOK AT ME! I GOT TWO OF THESE BITCHES ON!" y/n shouted as a vein was popping out of her neck.

"y/n... calm down." muichiro stated.

"that's easy for you to s-"

"and in third place, we have..." mr. enmu opened the letter. "mickey and minnie mouse."

"i-i-i-i-i..."

"guys, y/n is malfunctioning..." tanjiro stated.

"and lastly..."

y/n shot her head up. "the costumes who got the most 'attention' as some would say... are..." he flipped the letter.

"romeo and juliet."

"FUCK YEAH!" y/n shouted as she yeeted herself up to the stage.

"oh nonono. you don't receive anything... you just get your costume announced..." enmu stated.

y/n looked up in the trees to see her mother and akaza hitting it off as zenitsu gave the two a disgusted look.

y/n grabbed the microphone from enmu. "MOMMY I WANNA GO HOME! THAT IS DISGUSTING, THAT IS MY UNCLE'S BOYFRIEND!"

y/n shouted as she ran off the stage, almost tripping on her long dress.

"i shall carry you juliet." tanjiro bowed as he held out his hand.

"move." y/n shouted as she ran to the festival.

"well, i guess everyone can now go to the festival. the winners can claim their prizes and finish their speeches later."

as that sentence was over, everyone ran to the festival.