𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

zenitsu floated downstairs as he heard screams of his loved one, or what he likes to call her.

"y/n-chan! wakey wakey!" zenitsu shouted as he shook the girl.

"if you don't wake up i'll kiss you on the lips!" he giggled as y/n didn't move not a muscle.

"y/n!" zenitsu started to tear up. "please tell me you're alive...DONT DIE ON ME Y/-"

"oh will you..." she coughed. "shut up?! i'm fine!" she said as she got up and wiped her sweat from off of her forehead. "i just need water." she told the boy.

"uh-oh i'll get it y/n-chan!" zenitsu insisted as he zoomed into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"my daughter has grown to be such a beautiful young lady." y/n saw a female who looked sort of faded, but also looked like a relative. she appeared out of no where as y/n wiped her eyes.

"who are you?" y/n asked.

"me? oh y/n... i am your-"

"here's your water y/n-chan!" zenitsu ran towards the girl, tripping on the rug in her room, but y/n ended up grabbing the water while zenitsu fell face first.

he giggled, "oh hi m/n!" zenitsu waved from behind as his face was still on the carpet.

"i see zenitsu is still the clumsy type." m/n stated.

he finally got up and looked at the ghost as y/n just stood there looking at the two.

"so...my mother is a ghost..?" she tilted her head in confusion. "NO FAIR!" she shouted as she pointed at her mother.

m/n laughed, "y'know... i died twice..." she said as she changed the subject in which y/n mocked her.

m/n walked over towards her daughter and gave her a hug. "you're so pretty! i'm jealous!" her mother said.

"you're pretty too." y/n smiled. zenitsu was just watching the two.

"get over here zeni-"

"nonono DONT TOUCH ME I-" his words didn't stop her. the moment m/n's hand laid on zenitsu, was the moment zenitsu was now visible.

"zenitsu?" y/n's eyes were now wide open, looking at the gorgeous person.

"y/n?" the now visible boy with blonde hair, fading to orange stated as he looked into e/c eyes with his gold ones.

"y-you..."

"eeeee don't look at me! i'm hideou-"

pop!

y/n kissed zenitsu, and pulled back with a pop noise.

"you're such a cutie." y/n wrapped her arms around zenitsu's neck and was about to go in for another kiss until m/n grabbed y/n by the shirt and pulled her back.

"no more kisses." she scolded as both y/n and zenitsu whined.

"why?!" the two shouted in unison. "WE. WANT. MORE. KISSES!"

"AHA THATS A KINK!" the two teens shouted.

zenitsu: 3

y/n: 3

"are we tied?" y/n asked.

"yeah y/n-chan! we are!" he shouted. "but i'm obviously gonna find more!"

"well, i'll be on my way..." m/n started.

"wait! don't go just yet!" y/n shouted as m/n started to fade and float up.

"mommy!" she shouted, all m/n could do was smile and wave.

"i'll see you later y/n! and you too zenitsu!" she chuckled. "you're welcome by the way!"

y/n then heard zenitsu sniffing. "why the hell are you crying?!" she asked.

"it's just..." he sniffed. "being in a room with such beautiful women!"

"oh...thank you!" y/n smiled. "shall we kiss again?"

"yes please!" zenitsu giggled as their lips were about to connect until she heard a knock on her front door.

"ugh are you kidding me?!" she groaned as she walked to the front door. "who is it?" she asked with an attitude.

"y/n...its tan- kamado." he stated as she opened the door.

"what are you doing here so la-" y/n's sentence was interrupted by tanjiro's lips touching hers. "stop." she said as she gently pushed the boy away.

"i no longer have feelings for you tanjiro." she told him.

"i didn't mean to y/n, i'm very sorry!" he begged. (if this son of a butt don't make up his mind-)

"princess...is this the boy who's been constantly texting you?" zenitsu asked as he winked.

"you always show up at the wrong times, so please leave." she asked nicely.

tanjiro looked at the girl, then at the boy. "i apologize, you won't see me near you again." he said as he had a sad look on his face. i thought he had blue hair. tanjiro thought as well.

"let's go back to sleep y/n-chan." zenitsu said as he closed the door on tanjiro.