𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘦𝘯

"why is she around him?! he's mine!"

"friend mad?" the one year old with blonde hair asked.

"my love is with that...amane girl! and it's making me angry! zenitsu do you hear me?!"

"friend will be okay..." zenitsu rubbed the ghost's leg.

"okay hun, i'll put you right here and don't move okay?" she told the toddler, as he nodded.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"so what are you gonna do now that you've had a child with me?" the ghost with h/c hair and e/c eyes asked, as she didn't even look like a ghost, but a beautiful woman.

"m/n, i'm staying with her."

"so you want me to raise this child on my own?!"

"of course not..." kagaya stayed.

"then stay with me. raise y/n with me..."

kagaya stayed silent as he heard his wife laughing and talking to his two year old son.

"i have to go, i'm sorry." he told her as he was heading towards the latter that led to the first floor.

"so you chose her?" m/n asked, as she brung herself over to the male. "say it to my face, since you can actually see it...it's been months since you've seen me." the woman told him. she had m/h/l h/c hair and e/c eyes. 

"i chose ubuyashiki amane..." he told the female.

"but that is our child!" she shouted. zenitsu watching the entire thing but couldn't really understand some words.

"i also have five other kids i need to take care of."

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

ambulance and police sirens were heard from outside as kagaya let them inside. "my wife is bleeding out badly, but the other female isn't bleeding, or breathing!" put emphasis on the word; female

"can you explain the incident?" the officer said as he placed the two into the ambulance truck.

"my newborn daughter was sleeping and my wife went into the attic saw her and got frustrated and began to shout and yel-"

"excuse me sir, who is the mother of your newborn daughter?" the nurse asked as kagaya pointed to the who seemed like a deceased female with h/c hair.

"do you think she was possibly mad that you had a child with another woman?"

"maybe so." kagaya stated as he nodded.

"you can finish."

"when i took my child from her crib, her mother had a knife in her hand as well as my wife. they started attacking each other and stabbing each other non-stop so i put my daughter down and tried to interfere."

"alright, thank you mr. ubuyashiki. we will talk more at the police station as the two will be trea- huh?" the nurse interrupted his own sentence as his wife was now announced dead, but m/n somehow opened her eyes and started to blink.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"uhm...m/n doesn't have a heart." the surgeon stated to the doctor as he came out from the room.

damn it. kagaya cursed to himself, knowing that she was a ghost.

"it's just...nothing here at all."

kagaya was smiling, trying not to look suspicious.

he looked down at his newborn daughter. "i'm sorry y/n..." he stated as she stuck her tongue out.

"i'm sorry for your loss mr. ubuyashiki." the doctor bowed.

"it's quite alright." he replied.

"i don't like that child." kiriya whispered to his older sister, hinaki.

"you don't even know her! that's our sister!" hinaki shouted back as her other siblings remained silent.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

there was now camera's flashing and microphones everywhere. a crowd of reporters and random people were the cause of this.

"are you going to abandon your other kids?"

"why would you cheat on your wife!?"

"did you date some type of spirit or something?"

"your children are beautiful!"

"what a shame..."

"everyone! give mr. ubuyashiki some space!" the officer with blueish blackish hair with blue eyes and glasses shouted, chopping the air. "i'll drive you home." he told kagaya.

a week later

"y/n...oh y/n..." her father started. "i've gone and messed up your life already and you can't even talk..."

"die!" she giggled.

"that's a nono word! okay y/n?"

"y/n!" the week old baby cheered.

"you're a fast learner."

"ghost!" she stated which made kagaya's heart drop. she pointed to the floor and there stood a ghost who looked about he just turned one.

"i don't see a ghost." kagaya said, looking at his daughter crazy, but he's the one who had the dirty dance with a supernatural humanoid ghost...okay i'm going a little too far.

"baby...pretty!" zenitsu shouted as his cheeks were red of color. "mine..." he mumbled to himself.