𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"why..." y/n opened her eyes and blinked. "why does he think i'm some type of toy..?" she stated, which was meant to be a question.

"don't think about him y/n-chan! you love me and only me!" zenitsu stated calmly which made y/n jump.

"why are you in my room?!" she shouted. "no...wHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!"

"because i missed you y/n-chan!" he shouted as well, clinging to her lower body.

"get o-hey! what are you doing?!" she shouted as zenitsu lifted up her shirt and blew on her stomach, making a loud noise from it.

"s-stop t-" she giggled. "stop!" he kept doing it until his cheeks started to tingle. "it tickles!"

"do you have a stomach kin-"

"shut up! that's not even a thing you dumbass!" she shouted, looking to the side of her window, her e/c eyes looking out of it.

"it could be..." zenitsu started as he started to kiss her stomach.

"fucking- stop!" she shouted, pushing the boy from off of her. "you're being weird!"

"i'm sorry that i just love you a lot!"

the girl was silent for a while. "just got to sleep already..."

"but i don't feel like floating upstairs!" zenitsu pouted.

y/n pulled the boy closer to her, "sleep with me then you big cry baby." she told him as he put his face in the crook of her neck, somehow it fitted so perfectly.

"you're warm..." zenitsu giggled.

"go. to. fucking. sleep." the girl stated in an annoyed voice.

"okay okay...are you mad at me y/n-chan?" he asked.

"i just want to sleep." she whined.

"okay! goodnight!" he said cheerfully.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"can i come to school with you?" zenitsu asked as he looked at the girl who was about to open the door to leave to go to the place she calls a hell hole.

"are you dumb? or are you just a cute ghost?"

"a cute ghost..." the boy answered.

"wrong answer. no." she said sternly.

"but i wanna go! no one will see me!"

"false. you're not invisible anymore..." she told zenitsu, kicking him off of her foot.

"you have to kiss me in order for me to become invisible again!" he tried to disagree.

"shut up." she told him as she slammed the door on his middle finger.

"owie owie! o-" he inhaled deeply, "oWWWW!" he shouted. "so she's the sadistic type...OW!"

˚◞♡ ⃗*ೃ༄

"hey pretty lady..." a way too familiar voice caught y/n's attention as she turned around to be be met with eyes of yellowish brown ones.

"what the fuck zenitsu?! why are you here?!"  she whispered shouted at the end.

y/n was trying to go to her locker to grab her water bottle, but ended up meeting poor zenitsu instead. such a small world...

"to see my y/n-chan...it's been way too long..!" he shouted.

"it's been two hours w-"

"o-oi, y/n!" tanjiro shouted, waving his hands, smiling as he approached the h/c haired girl and her soon to be husband.