𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

y/n got a text from tanjiro, as she was cooking dinner for herself as well as zenitsu.

"y/n-chan! you have a-" zenitsu's sentence was interrupted as he looked at y/n's phone reading the messages.

"huh?!" y/n shouted from downstairs.

tanjiro💀
Hello Y/n❤️

Remember the girl that i told you that i liked?

zenitsu grabbed the h/c haired girl's phone and began to text back.

me
no

who was the girl again?

tanjiro💀
I told you a while ago, but we are together!

me
why are you telling me?

tanjiro💀
So we can go on a double date tonight!

me
you just met her, calm down

and besides, i'm on top of someone right now, so i'll text you later

tanjiro💀
Oh um...I thought you said I was going to be your first

But...have fun, i hope you think about me!

me
u nasty

why would i think about you when i don't even like you

smd

tanjiro 💀
What does that mean?

"i've been practicing memes to tell on me and y/n's first date..." zenitsu mumbled.

"zenitsu come eat!" y/n shouted as she set the bowl of noodles on the table.

zenitsu put her phone down and went downstairs. "tanjiro texted you, but i took care of it." y/n then stopped in her tracks and glared to where the voice was coming from.

"now why the fuck would you do that dumb shit?" she asked, obviously angry.

"so he would leave you alone, he's been making me very mad y/n-chan!" zenitsu pouted.

y/n groaned, "alright zenitsu..." she rolled her eyes.

the female put a small amount of udon in front of zenitsu and herself.

"thank you for the food y/n-chan!" he said, looking at the small bowl in front of him. "y/n?"

said female 'hm'ed in response.

"is this considered a date?"

y/n almost choked on a noodle. "uh...imf you mwant it to bwe..." she told him, still chewing.

he fan girled in his head as he took a bite

"can you like...stop slurping so loudly?!" she looked at his bowl of noodles. (yes,, ghosts can eat in this book)

"i haven't ate in a month! and besides, this is so tasty!" he exclaimed.

"so?" y/n tilted her head.

"i like slurping tasty things y/n-chan!" he told her as she once again almost choked.

she coughed, "look who's got a kink now..."

y/n's finally found a kink...horay...

zenitsu: 2

y/n: 1

"i have many kinks y/n-chan...many..." he stated which made y/n blush.

"w-what are they?" she looked to the side.

"you really wanna know princess?" he giggled.

she crossed her arms on her chest, "n-no...never..."

yes, i wanna know

"don't lie to me y/n-chan!" zenitsu shouted as he wrapped his arms around y/n's neck from behind. "or i'll start crying!"

"is this one?" y/n asked, face full of blush.

"no, but this is..." he said as he leaned in to kiss y/n's neck but stopped. zenitsu laughed, "just kidding y/n-chan!" he continued to crack up.

y/n groaned, "fuck y- i mean...shut up!" she shouted.

"were you about to say the word? 'cause y/n, i won't mind..." he said as she finished her bowl of udon.

"z-zenitsu...i will smack you so hard if you don't get away from me!" she shouted.

"isn't that what i'm suppose to d-"

y/n held up her hand and dragged the ghost from off of her and started punching what seemed like his head.

"ow! ow! oww! i won't be horny anymore, i'm sorry!"

"DONT SAY THAT WORD, YOU'RE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE!" the female shouted as she put her bowl in the sink.

zenitsu sniffed, "i'm sorry y/n-chan...please don't beat me..." he said sarcastically.

"STOP THAT!"

kink kount;
zenitsu: 2

y/n: 2

"GOMEN! GOMEN! GOMEN!" he shouted.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"i'm going to sleep, let's play in the morning." y/n told the boy as she climbed down the latter and into her room.

"goodnight y/n-chan!" zenitsu shouted, laying on the beanbag.

"goodnight zenitsu!" y/n shouted back with the same energy as the ghost.

"ooou! character development!" zenitsu shouted.

"shut up!" she shouted back as she got into her bed and under the covers.