𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"y/n-chan, let's watch tiker toker compilations." zenitsu suggested as he wrapped his arm around y/n's stomach.

y/n typed in random tiker toker compilations.

the two were now laying in bed together, zenitsu's suggestion of course, just binge watching youtube videos. (as they should...)

"your big head is in the way, i can't see!" zenitsu pouted as y/n moved down into the bed so that her head was positioned to his chest, but of course facing the tv.

"you're addicted to me." y/n said out of the blue.

"no, i didn't give you my di-" zenitsu's sentence was interrupted as y/n kicked her heel back into zenitsu's sensitive area.

"o-ow... i...was gonna say umm-dissatisfaction... yeah." zenitsu lied.

"why do you want me so bad?" y/n turned around to face the blond. big e/c orbs staring into his. "you're so sexual."

"is it really not obvious?" zenitsu asked as he stroked her hair.

"what's not obvious?"

"me! and you! y/n-chann~ don't you understand that i love you?!"

zenitsu leaned in closer.

"i do."

and closer.

"but."

and even more closer until their noses were touching.

"i don't love you back." she told the boy as they stared at each other.

"r-really..?" he pouted, small tears forming in his eyes.

"no. i'm just playing, you're cute." she kissed him on the forehead.

zenitsu pouted as he whispered, "you missed..."

"what was that hun? you gotta speak a 'lil louder..." y/n teased.

"i said you missed..." he was now about two notches up from his previous voice.

"i can't hear youuu!"

zenitsu pouted as he aggressively grabbed y/n's chin and pulled in for a long and passionate kiss.

ow-

zenitsu pulled away and licked his lips, going in for another. as zenitsu was about to slip his tongue in, but of course the all mighty, y/n stopped him.

"i'm not with that tongue shit. stop that." she flicked his forehead.

"b-but! i wanna go farther! please y/n-chan!" zenitsu whined.

y/n grinned devilishly. "kinky zenitsu." she touched his nose with her index finger.

zenitsu: 4

y/n: 4

"am not!"

"you just said that you wanted to g-"

"shush!" zenitsu put his finger on y/n's lips as he kissed her forehead.

"i'm hot."

zenitsu giggled. "you sure are."

"no, i'm physically hot. open the window." she demanded.

zenitsu did as he was told and opened the window.

"i'm cold." y/n stated as zenitsu brung the girl closer to himself, embracing the h/c haired female in his arms.

"can we like...make l-"

"no."

"why?!"

"you're sixte-"

"almost seventeen." zenitsu interrupted.

yeah, in like fifteen thousand months.

"i'm sixteen..." she glared at the boy.

"i bet tanjiro did it already..."

"i don't care what he did, you're not ta-kamado!" she shouted.

"please don't yell at me..." he started to tear up as y/n sighed.

"i'm sorry. i'm just not ready for that yet."

"AHHHH IM SO SORRY FOR RUSHING YOU Y/N! PLEASE DONT THINK OF ME ANY TYPE OF WAY, PLEASE DONT SUE ME! GOMEN, GOMEN, GOMEN!"

"will you please stop yelling first?" she asked.

"gomen." he stated.

"can you grab the cover from the bottom please?" y/n asked.

zenitsu used his foot to bring the blanket up and used his hands to put it over the girl.

"goodnight y/n-chan..."

"g-goodnight zenitsu." she stated as she put her head on zenitsu's chest and closed her eyes.