𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

huge time skip a year later cs i said so & no they didn't do the freaky dinky yet.

"why is that?" y/n's female friend, tamayo asked.

"i don't know..." y/n answered. "well, at least i can help out more with the upcoming festival."

"yeah but, there's no reason for you to switch classes." tamayo argued.

"i actually don't mind. but if y-"

ding ding dongy dong

the bell had rung, meaning the third years had to go to their second period classes.

"so...where is 3-7." y/n was in thought. class 3-7 was somewhere around the school, but since she was now at 3-1, she would have to go the opposite way, but she didn't catch on to that yet.

"need some help?" an unfamiliar male asked voice asked.

"um yes...i'm trying to look for 3-7." she held her head down in embarrassment. she's been going here since her first year and she didn't know where her transferred classes were.

"i've seen you around last year, but i've never gotten the chance to talk to you..."

oh shit, he knows!

y/n felt like she could die in embarrassment. "yeah..." she then looked up at the boy. woah...

the boy in front of her had peach colored hair and big lavender orbs. he had a huge scar on his face, but he was still perfect in her eyes.
she would be lying if she said he wasn't attractive.

"u-um. hi...i-i'm y-y/n!"

DAMNIT FOR STUTTERING!

"well aren't you just a cute little flustered girl? i'm sabito." he bowed. "tell me where're heading?"

your d- stay focused y/n!

"c-class 3-7..." she replied.

"that's my second period as well. let me guide you there."

you can also guide m- OKAY! I MISS ZENITSU

"OKAY!" she screamed on accident. "sorry..." she bowed.

he started to blush as y/n looked up. "what's wrong?" she tilted her head in confusion.

he pointed to your shirt. damnit, i fucking hate you!

as always, it was slightly unbuttoned.

"here let m-"

"nonono, i got it!" she slightly panicked. "there!" she stated as sabito continued to show her to her class.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"we have a new transfer student for our second though fourth period classes. her others will be with her previous class. ubuyashiki get in here, i'm tired of being here." the teacher stated.

"i'm y/n ubuyashiki...and yeah."

"great, now go sit next to yushiro. raise your hand." the teacher, mr. tomioka demanded. "we're going to talk about the upcoming festival."

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"everyone come and pick from this idiotic basket which was made by a depressed teacher."

the students got up and did as they were told.

"every third years are doing costumes, meaning you have to dress up as the person or character you pick up." he explained.

some students cheered, some students groaned, and some didn't have no expression at all, like y/n.

she had got juliet, but sadly, sabito didn't get romeo, as well as no one in the class.

"i got alice. i don't want to dress up in a dress..." a very familiar voice stated.

y/n looked back with wide eyes.

"oh. my. dragon. balls."

yes a cliff hanger...

; .*

extra part; (doesn't go along with the plot)

"y/n-chan!"

"what zenitsu?" y/n asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"say cheese noodles!" he stated as he took y/n's phone and quickly took a selfie.

y/n covered her face.

"hey...yOU MESSED UP THE PICTURE!" zenitsu whined. "oh well, we'll print it out later and hang it up in the hallway so everyone c-" zenitsu interrupted his own sentence.

"WHY AM I INVISIBLE?! IM NOT A VAMPIRE!"  zenitsu shouted. "or am i..?"

y/n was trying to hold in her laughter.

"STOP LAUGHING AT ME Y/N-CHAN!" zenitsu shouted as he placed his mouth on y/n's neck.

she was now bursting into tears. "stop! don't bite me!" she still laughed.

"no...yOu lauGHED AT ME!" zenitsu's voice was cracking as y/n now fell off the couch and continued to laugh.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

i feel like making a sabito x reader now.

also,, this chapter and the festival is inspired by an episode from shakugan no shana.