𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"i think we could have a... y'know... a happier teacher." a girl with dark blue hair stated as her friend nodded in agreement.

"why don't you shut up! our... weird teacher is perfectly fine!" y/n shouted, defending the black haired man.

his eyes widen in shock as a smirk appeared on his face.

the blur haired female now looked in the other direction, not wanting to deal with someone way above her level.

y/n cleared her voice. "now..." she started as she stood up from her seat. "how the hell do i look?!" she shouted with excitement as she bowed.

"woah!" her classmates shouted in amazement as she smiled and posed.

her long red dress coming to the floor, with a not so lengthy orange long sleeved layered one going down to where her thighs were, but of course it isn't visible.

her hair was pulled into a braid with a small part in the middle.

her classmates cheered. "she doesn't look that pretty." the girl from earlier stated.

"it's not about me being pretty. it's about me being in character. about me looking like juliet. so why don't you sit your 'lil hating ass down somewhere and stop being a cliche mean girl, k? thanks." y/n stated as she glared at her, sending chills down the bluette's spine.

y/n settled back into her seat. "i like that it's loose. considering i gotta walk like what?fifteen hours in the parade." she whispered to muichiro as he didn't bother to look at her.

"i thought you didn't wanna wear a dress huh?" y/n teased.

"i'm not." he said as he looked in his lap.

"oh. sorry..." she apologized as she looked at his attire. he had on a light blue suit with a white tie and a bow around the stomach.

"the bow wasn't necessary, but i liked the way it looked..." muichiro admitted as he put his head down to rest.

"alright, we know who's in the front, and who's in the back."

the class nodded.

"ubuyashiki y/n, please report to the principal's office." is what was on the school intercom.

"man, what did i do now?" she asked no one in particular.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"do you know this boy?" tsukigini asked.

"y- uh no... you can see him?" she whispered.

oh shit, i'm dumb-

"yes, he's a human just like you, obviously."

"yeah... he sure is..." she was sweating.

"it's hot in here, especially with this long dress. open up the window will ya?" she attempted to smile.

"he was outside of your house this morning, is... what some colleagues of mine told me." it seemed as if he was trying to come up with a lie.

"oh... well... that's interesting, bye bye." she waved as she tried to exit his office.

"i told a fable. he's not human." tsukigini stated.

"how do... y-you don't know that!" she shouted.

the principal cleared his throat. "he's dangerous. stay away from him."

"you don't know anything about him. i've been with him for over a year and he hasn't done shit... err... nothing to hurt me." she told the male as she turned on her heel to get ready to open the door.

"if you don't tell him to stay away from you, i'll have to kill him. with. my. bare. hands."

i'd like to see your old ass try-

y/n balled her hands into fists. "shut it. just... shut it!" she shouted. "i thought you were my favorite! i thought i was your favorite. i thought you were different!" she sighed. "i could care less about my safety. you stay away from him or you will regret it."

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

*clears throat like a maniac

THANK YOU FOR 900 READS,, LIKE REALLY? REALLY...

hmm,, this book hasn't even been out for that long but i'm not complaining. thank you for reading.

i'm currently writing a kny oneshot, scenario and chat fic book (all in one), so there's that as well as a couple of haikyuu crackfics but someone please tell me to stop writing drafts all at the same timeee