𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 ☪︎ 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

um... you can play the video when i put a mark if you want,, or you could play your own of course.

i know it's kinda a sad theme, but i really like it && it's from an ending of one of my favorite animes.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

8 years later

there were cherry blossom trees everywhere as well as trees with red pedals, as it matched the theme for the wedding.

"this is so wonderful, right akaza?!" the dazzle man, douma stated, as he was the most shiniest person in the area.

"you always want attention huh..?" akaza stated, ignoring douma's statement.

"correct."

m/n groaned, "can someone please remind me why muzan will be walking my daughter down the isle?!" m/n shouted as she sat in one of the white chairs next to her friend karen.

"because... she's kinda like a father figure to y/n..."

"i call bull s-"

"will you stop yelling?!" the orange hair girl shouted.

"shut up karen!" m/n shouted at the girl who to put it simply, had a 'can i talk to your manager' haircut.

the music started to play. (this is the mark.)

"what kind of music is this?!" m/n was now getting a bit furious.

a male behind her tapped her on the shoulder, "y/n and zenitsu both agreed that if this song wasn't played at their wedding, then they would go home and have the wedding at their house. i could relate."

"but they can't do that! that's not how life works!" y/n's mother argued with a male who goes by the name, yuchiro, muichiro's twin brother. "they're so childish and petty, oh i swe-"

"shhh! here comes the flower girls!"

just then, four girls who wore traditional japanese white and red kimonos walked down the isle, releasing flower petals which were the same color as the petals on the cherry blossom trees.

"they're so beautiful..." mitsuri stated as she stood next to tamayo, who both were the bridesmaids as well as nezuko.

mitsuri's husband, obanai is one of the groomsmen, as well as muichiro and tanjiro, which is kind of shocking.

"here comes my y/n." m/n stated excitedly as muzan and y/n walked down the isle as the music continued to play.

"you're so grown up." muzan smiled at his niece.

"stop acting like my old man." she told the male as she looked forward at her fiancé who smiled as she walked down the isle.

as y/n was stepping on the stand to be on the same level as the bridesmaids and groomsmen, she lifted her white and red kimono so she wouldn't slip and fall and look like an idiot in front of everyone.

when she got up there she bowed at muzan, in which he bowed back.

"welcome friends, family and loved ones. we gather here today to celebrate the marriage of zenitsu and y/n. you have come here to share and cherish the commitment they've made to always support and protect one another