Prologue

It was a bright and sunny morning and two people in their late teens decided to get up today. The first person was a red haired boy with green eyes. The second was a blonde haired boy with amber eyes. They look up to the window and get up to greet the morning.

The red haired boy gets up and goes downstairs to prepare himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and pancakes while the blonde boy goes down to his own kitchen and prepares toast and some bacon and eggs. As they both finish cooking or baking their respective foods of choice, they immediately ate it.

They head back upstairs and got dressed properly. The red haired boy wore a red hoodie, black jeans, and red sneakers while the blonde boy wore a white long sleeved shirt, denim jeans, and black sneakers. As they finish dressing up, they approach their respective PCs and powered up their CPU as the monitor comes to life. They sat down on their chairs and put on their headsets. As their monitor fulled powered up and the main screen was showing, the duo logged in into their favorite game.

GAME OF FANTASY REMAKE!

A fantasy game where you can make your own character and explore the world whether it'd be with your friends or your allies. It's kinda like your typical MMO RPG game. It's like Skyrim but in multiplayer!

Right now, these two players are the most famous and most powerful dynamic duo in the game. The red haired boy has the username: HEL1RAZ3R (HellRazer), the strongest warrior and most skilled marksman in the game. And just by his name, is also a powerful Pyromancer and Electromancer. The blonde boy is named: InariOfUS20, one of the most deadly and fastest swordsman. He is also well-known as a very skillful assassin and a powerful mage. And just by the name Inari, his avatar is a nine-tailed fox.

As they opened up their game, they receive a message in-game. It read;

Hello Dear Player, I am The GameMaster. (And no, I'm not Teto)
I am quite intrigued upon finding two of the most powerful players in the game called Game of Fantasy Remake. Therefore, I want to challenge you both. If you wish to accept then come find me on top of Mount Quinn and you'll find the reward... Other worldly...

After reading the message, the two players messaged each other.

Message From: InariOfUS

You got that message?

Did you get it too?

Yep...
Should we meet this Game Master guy?

...
Not like we can't take him down.

Great, see ya there! ;D

Message End

After a while the duo managed to find each other on top of Mt. Quinn. As soon as they arrive, a health bar suddenly appeared and it was the GameMaster's health bar.

Game Master
Level: 500 (Exceeds Max Level)
Health: 1,900,550
Mana: 600,420
Title: Game Master

The duo wasn't fazed by his level nor his power. They equipped their best gear and fought the boss. And after one and a half hour of fighting, they managed to defeat the Game Master... On first try!

The red haired boy celebrates by making his avatar do emotes while the blonde haired boy was still in guard. Why? Well, there were no item drops, no achievement, no exp gained, and especially, there was no kill on the kill feed. The duo then became worried but thinking that it was just lag but the unthinkable happened. Their PC'S glowed bright and they were in some kind of white void.