Level 13: Cursed Series

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up to show the group, sans Keith and Zane, still sleeping. Both the former and latter were making accessories for their respective companions. These said accessories were imbued with magical capabilities to increase the wearer's certain abilities.

After a short while, the two quietly walked over to their companions. Zane had made Raphtalia a bracelet and a hair clip for Filo. Keith had made a necklace for Yanoka and a tiara for Kaida. While trying to see if the accessories fit their wearer's, Filo wakes up and sees the two awake.

Filo: *tiredly* What's wrong Master? Can't you get any sleep tonight?

Zane: We just came up to check on y'all. You can go back to sleep, it's still early.

Filo: *tiredly* Okay... Goodnight Master, thank you for checking up on us. See you tomorrow...

Zane: Yeah. Sleep tight.

{Timeskip}

The group were packing up when a mother and her child walked near them. The group helped them out but the mother warned them.

Mother: You folks would do well if you turn back while you can.

Son: If you keep going down this path, you'll die.

Keith: We heard there was a village down this path.

Mother: The village is devastated. Even the Village Elder got sick with the plague.

Keith/Zane: Plague, huh..? This is Corona Virus all over again...

The group quickly traveled as fast as they can down the path to get to the village.

Raphtalia: What's happening there?

Yanoka: I'm not sure, but we'll find out soon. Right, Master Keith?

Keith: Yeah. I hope so. I just wish this isn't another Corona Virus pandemic.

Zane: Isn't it Covid-19 now?

Keith: I don't care.

Kaida: What's that?

Keith/Zane: A virus or sickness in our world.

Keith: It spread throughout our world under a few days that put us all in quarantine.

Zane: House arrest is a proper term. It's the reason why I started playing games at home and how I met this guy. *points at Keith*

The others weren't familiar with the Covid-19 pandemic but the two boys promised to tell them about their world one day. The group finally reached their destination.

Villager: Well, what brings you to a godforsaken place like this?

Zane: We're travelling merchants and caregivers. We have medicine to sell.

Villager: Traveling Merchant you say? *Sees Filo* Wait, that Filolial, could it be? Is that the Heavenly Fowl?!

Zane/Keith: *sigh* Here we go...

Villager: Doctor! Doctor, come quick!

Zane/Keith: Let's get this over with...

The two walk over to the clinic.