Level 26: Glitch Heroes vs Spear Hero

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up to show the symbol of the Three Heroes Church before showing the archives room where a small gathering was taking place.

Bishop: This is it. The time is upon us. At long last, our deepest desire shall finally be fulfilled.

The Pope smiles deviously.

{Elsewhere}

Somewhere in the plains, Fitoria teleports the Glitch Heroes and their respective parties to the nearest Cardinal Hero.

Raphtalia: *bows* Thank you so much for the ride Fitoria.

Yanoka: *bows* We truly appreciate it.

Melty: And thanks for the new wagon you gave us as well.

Kaida: *giggles* Filo seems to love pulling wagons.

Fitoria looks worriedly at Filo, who was clinging on the new wagon too much with her wings flapping happily. Everyone looks at Filo, who finally notices that she was the center of attention.

Filo: No take backs! It's mine, okay!

She defensively stands in front of her new wagon before transforming into her Filolial form.

Keith: She gave it to all of us, Filo.

The others giggle as the two heroes look at Fitoria.

Zane: So, Fitoria, is there another hero close by?

Fitoria returns her attention to the two and nods.

Fitoria: Yes. Very close in fact.

Zane: Okay, thanks.

Fitoria: Glitch Heroes. *look at Filo* Please take good care of her. And don't forget, you made me a promise.

Keith: We know, we'll do what we can.

They all get on the wagon, except Fitoria, as they ride off. They say their farewells and waved goodbye to the Filolial Queen, who waves back. As they travel, Filo hums happily while dragging the wagon. They eventually reach the walls of Melromarc's borders. Unfortunately, it was very well guarded.

Yanoka: If we could just get pass that wall, we'd be on the other side of the border.

Melty: Are there any other routes we could take, Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: *checks the map* Hm... We could take a detour. But if we do, it'll cost us a few more days.

Melty: *places a hand on her chin* Yes but Fitoria mentioned that there was another hero not too far from here, didn't she?

Yanoka: We might as well take the detour.

Raphtalia: Master Zane, Sir Keith? What do you think?

The two think back to what Fitoria told them last night.

Keith: *sigh* Let's head to the checkpoint. If it's Itsuki or Ren, they might be easy to talk to.

Melty: Okay... But what do we do if it doesn't work?

Zane: *conjures a fireball* Then we'll force our way through.

Zane clenches his hand shut, extinguishing the fireball.