Level 21: Idol Rabier

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up to someone's POV in a dungeon as a young demi-human girl was dragged by chains. The girl seems to be familiar as she slightly looks towards the person's POV before the scene changes.

Raphtalia: Rifana!

Raphtalia sits up and breathes heavily. It was only a nightmare of hers. She looks and see both Zane and Keith, who are both wearing their coats.

Zane: You okay, Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: Yes... I'm okay.

Keith: Well, looks like we've got trouble.

Raphtalia looks out the window and sees knights moving Van Reichnott, who was cuffed, into a carriage.

Raphtalia: Why is the lord being taken away?

A maid walks in with Yanoka behind her, who was panicking.

Maid: Sirs, you and your parties have to leave now..!

Zane: Ma'am, what's going on?

Maid: A nobleman from the next town marched over and accused us on hiding you.

They quickly packed up and followed the maid. Yanoka was further ahead and was using her charm magic to her advantage by making sure that knights who see them wouldn't speak about them being here.

Maid: The kitchen's the only safe place to hide.

Keith: Wait, where's Filo, Kaida, and Melty?

Yanoka stops them as a few guards were around the corner. The maid leads them to another route towards the kitchen and hides them in the closet. She then pretends to be cooking lunch when the knights came in.

Knight #1: Hey! You there! What are you doing?

Maid: I was preparing lunch.

Knight #2: Well, forget that. Come here!

Keith grits his teeth and silently growls. These knights are supposed to be chivalrous but they act as if they're the boss of everything. They had no honor like a true knight.

Melty: What do you think you're doing?! I am Melty Melromarc, second princess of Melromarc. Let her go, right now! I command you two to stop this, right away!

Knight #1: What should we do?

Knight #2: I'm not sure...

Just then, someone else walked into the scene.

???: My, my, if it isn't Princess Melty.

Raphtalia gasps before gritting her teeth as the fur on her tail stood up. The same thing happened to Keith. He growls a bit louder but not as audiable to be heard. Yanoka and Zane look their respective partners before turning their attention back towards Melty and the noble.

Melty: Aren't you..?

Both Raphtalia and Keith had their shaky hands on their weapons but Zane and Yanoka stops the two.

Yanoka: *whispers* Let's wait and see what happens.

???: I'm so glad to see that you're alright. I rushed right over here because I was worried for your safety.