Level 1: Queen Mirelia Q Melromarc

(A/N: Yes instead of chapter 1, it's gonna be called level 1 instead.)

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The dynamic duo arrived via summoned by priests. The first one to notice was InariofUS20 but he didn't react, instead he looked around. HEL1RAZ3R on the other hand...

HEL1RAZ3R: *excited* HOLY SHIT THAT WORKED!

InariofUS20: *calm* Quiet you, we're not alone.

They both looked at the priests who looked surprised that two unknown individuals appeared. The duo looked down and they were still in their clothes before being kidnapped by The Game Master. (GM: I didn't kidnap them!)

Their forms look different though. InariofUS20 now has nine fox tails that can merge into one (Like Ahri from LoL) and HEL1RAZ3R's hair was a bit longer and both of their bodies are well toned.

Inari: I believe you called for us for a reason?

Hell: Yeah, you better not be wasting our time right now!

Priest: Please, we need-

Hell: Yeah, yeah, you need our help... What's new..?

Inari: Anyways, if you don't mind. Please, take us to your leader.

Hell: Really, that stupid quote?

Inari: Hey, that quote sometimes works!

The priest took the duo to a much more royal looking room. A throne room perhaps. Sitting on the throne was a woman with violet hair and was wearing a crown.

Upon seeing the queen, Inari immediately kneeled and was soon followed by HEL1

Upon seeing the queen, Inari immediately kneeled and was soon followed by HEL1. The queen stood up and approached the two.

Mirelia: Greetings, I am Mirelia Q. Melromarc. Queen of Melromarc.

Keith: It's an honor ma'am, my name is Keith Levi, I am also known as InariofUS20.

Zane: And I'm Zane Grayson, cool guy, and my awesome name HEL1RAZ3R!

The queen eyes the duo but shrugs it off. She tells them about how the kingdom was corrupted by the king and that the Three Cardinal Heroes, since the Shield Hero doesn't e were summoned in the same place forcing the queen has to do the dirty work.

Zane: And how are we connected to this?

Mirelia: You two are the legendary Glitch Heroes.

Keith: If we're legendary, then how come we're summoned here rather than with the king?