Level 31: Heroes' Council

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up and shows the group walking up to the church to get class upgrades. The church's crest still looked the same, with the exception of a shield with a 16-sided star in between all the other weapons. They all enter the Church and was met with Ake and one of his other friends.

Ake: Greetings, long time no see! The Queen is entrusting the Dragon Hourglass to us. Come on, right this way.

Ake leads them to the Dragon Hourglass.

Ake: We will now begin the Class Upgrade Ritual!

Raphtalia, Yanoka, Filo, and Kaida all stood in front of the Dragon Hourglass. They all nodded at their respective masters and at each other before placing their hands on the Hourglass. The Hourglass glows and so did the girls. The two World Jumpers got notifications on their screens.

< Class Upgrade Initiated >

< Class Up >
[ Would you like to let the targets choose freely? ]
[ Yes ]     [ No ]

The two focused on [ Yes ] as the ritual became successful and all four girls got stronger stats. Unfortunately, none of them got to choose the class they wanted. Therefore, the group returned to the Queen to discuss the said problem.

Mirelia: I have been told that its possible for certain items to affect the class upgrade process. Perhaps that's what happened to you.

Kaida: Hm... I wonder if the cowlick that Fitoria gave Filo is the problem..?

Kaida flicks Filo's cowlick, making Filo yelp in embarrassment.

Mirelia: *surprised, glimmer in her eyes* Fitoria?! You mean, the Filolial Queen?!

Melty: *excited* I wish you could've been there to see her mother! She looked indescribably beautiful!

Mirelia: *excited* Melty! Tell me more! I want to know everything about her!

Raphtalia and Yanoka had surprise faces from the new attitude that the Queen is showing. Filo and Kaida on the other hand, felt jealous. Keith and Zane had faces of indifference.

Melty: *excited* Well, in her bird form, Fitoria was as big as the monster that we were fighting. And some of her feathers were the color of the sky!

Mirelia: *excited* Anything else?

Melty: *excited* She had feathers on her head that were kind of like a crown. And she let me ride on top of her! It was a dream come true!

Zane/Keith: I'm sure GM would send a message about that joke, right now...

[Message from GM:]
[Some people would take that the wrong way, haha. Melty didn't sexually ride on top of Fitoria, she rode on top of her head in her bird form. Although that scene would be fun to watch. I know you two would watch it~! 😉]

The two blush slightly from imagining the idea but shook it off after.

Mirelia: *gasps in delight, excited* It sounds wonderful~ *hugging herself* I'm jealous of you, truly..! To ride the Filolial Queen, what I wouldn't give to experience that myself~

[Message from GM]
[Heh, Queen Mirelia riding the loli queen of the filolials~ That's a pedophilic sight to see~ Never thought the queen would be naughty~ 😉]