Level 19: Attempt of Murder

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************
(Sorry for the accidentally publish)

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The group was having camping out in the plains when a caravan of knights arrived. The caravan had Melty in the wagon.

Melty: *from the distance* Found you!

Filo: Oh, it's Mel!

Kaida waves her hands over her head.

Kaida: We're over here Mel! It's great to see you!

Zane sighs and tries to leave but Keith pulls him back.

The caravan stops and Melty gets off her carriage. She walks over to the group.

Melty: Great adventurers, I have a request for you. Please return to the capital and speak with King Aultcray again.

Zane: Nuh-uh! No fucking way I'm going back!

Melty was taken aback by Zane's sudden outburst but returned to her regular composure.

Melty: I want you two to apologize for your conduct and reconcile.

Zane: Fuck! No!

Melty was about to burst her bubble and shout at Zane. She grits her teeth and looks down.

Melty: We need your help. We can't stop the waves without you. Besides, you'd be no where without the king's financial help. Don't you understand?

Zane: What financial help? We're the ones helping with you guys.

Melty just glares at Zane and looks at Keith for help, who looks away and sips his coffee.

Raphtalia: *whispers* Master Zane..!

Zane rolls his eyes.

Melty: Why..? Why do you and my father have to act this way?! It's ridiculous!

The group, except Keith, got taken aback due to her outburst.

Melty: You and the king can't be fighting amongst themselves! Absolutely not!

Zane and Melty continue to argue as Keith continues to just drink his coffee. Keith notices the knights nod at each other before one of them charges at Melty. Before he could strike her, Keith blocks his sword and spills his coffee at the knight's face. The knight screams in pain from the hot liquid before getting sucker punched by Keith, square in the face.

Knight: *in pain* Curse you! How dare you take the royal princess Melty hostage!

Zane: *deadpan* Excuse me..? Whatchu talkin bout?

Keith: You're mistaken if you think we're taking her hostage!

Knight: Your a liar and why should I listen to a demi human trash!

Keith's eye twitches from that but tries not to lash out.

Knight: Fellow knights, justice is ours! Let's destroy these devils!

Zane: Oh, terrific, now we're devils...

Keith summons Komo, Nightwolf's the Bear Spirit, to scare away the knights. Some of them got scared but the others just continued to charge. Keith sees the crystal ball and summons a bow and arrow made of green energy. He draws the bow back with great strength and aims before releasing the arrow and letting it hit it's mark, which is the crystal ball. The crystal ball shatters and knights panic.