Level 32: Trip to Cal Mira

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The group is now resting in their room in the Melromarc Castle after some heated argument with the council, mostly with the other heroes, and some conflict in the party.

Raphtalia: I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand there and listen to him insult you like that.

Zane: It's okay... Things didn't go well in our case either.

Keith: I'm now convinced that they can't work well together. Sure they work well when in a conflict like the Pope but anywhere else is just trouble.

Yanoka: Or they just need someone to convince them to work together or make them feel guilty and force them to work together, right?

Keith: That too...

The group sighs simultaneously. Zane notices two people missing.

Zane: Hey... Where are Filo and Kaida?

Yanoka: Sleeping with Melty. Those three have gotten really close.

Keith: They really have.

Yanoka falls asleep on Keith's shoulder, who sighs and smiles. He lays her down on the bed and walks out to the balcony.

Keith: This is getting tougher and tougher. It'll be more difficult once L'Arc and Therese enter the fray. Zane and I need to be ready.

{Timeskip, The Next Day}

The group are now headed to a sea port where a boat would take them to Cal Mira. They stopped by Erhard's Shop to buy some gear before heading out. Keith fixes his stats and Zane fixes his gear.

Keith: We should be good at the moment. I'll try craft better equipment for us at Cal Mira once we're done foraging.

Zane: How high is your Crafting, right now?

Keith: Level 51, why?

Zane: Jeez, crafting too much?

Keith: Not really. Just had a lot of unneeded raw materials.

Raphtalia: Um... Master Zane, could we maybe take a little bit of a detour?

Raphtalia points and leads them to an old abandoned and ruined village. The way Raphtalia walks around the place, it would seem that she's familiar with the location.

< New Location Discovered >
[ Lurolona Village ]

Keith sighs softly and looks down. He closes his eyes could already imagine the horrors that had happen in this poor village. Raphtalia walks to a plateau near the water and makes a small grave.

There she buried Rifana's remains. Van Reichnott and some of the freed demi-human children, including Keel, had arrived. Raphtalia and Keel offered their prayers to their deceased friend.

Raphtalia: You're home, that's good Rifana.

Zane looks around and sees that Rifina isn't the only one who was buried. There we're dozens of more graves that have been made and some of the children that once lived there payed tribute. Keith pulls out a chisel and taps on of the stones marking a grave. Once tapped, the stone crumbled and left the shape of a real grave with the name of the person buried there under the words; "Rest In Peace". Keith smiles softly and does the same for Rifana's grave.