Level 14: Melty Q. Melromarc

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up to show that the group was fighting off a large amount of monsters. Keith uses a bow to fire two arrows at two bug monsters, which managed to hit their marks. Zane uses Fira, a fire spell from Final Fantasy, on the monsters and burn them.

Two more bug monsters try to attack the two Glitch Heroes but Yanoka and Raphtalia cuts them down with ease. Another caterpillar like monster gets close to them, only for Kaida to freeze it with her ice breath before Filo kicks it away with her talons.

Filo/Kaida: Raphtalia/Yanoka, are you okay?

Both demi humans nod at the two. Yanoka cuts down another bug monster as Raphtalia sliced up a caterpillar monster.

Zane: You don't have to force yourselves to fight you know.

Raphtalia: I'll be fine. Don't forget, Master Zane, We're the ones who begged you and Sir Keith to let us fight.

Yanoka: Yeah! Besides, we're almost done here.

She cuts down another set of bugs. Keith blocked another incoming bug that was about to attack him before shooting it with an arrow. Zane decided to finish it with a Firaga, burning down all the monsters around them.

The group walks back to town as Keith was doing something random with his inventory.

Raphtalia: Thank goodness we managed to finish that job.

Filo: Aw... I wanted to fight some more. I was having so much fun.

Keith: We should start heading back to the capital tomorrow.

Raphtalia: Huh?

Yanoka: So we're wrapping up the trading trip already?

Zane: Keith's right. You girls are still inflicted with that curse, we need to get some holy water as quickly as possible.

Keith: Not to mention that the Waves would hit soon.

Yanoka: Oh, okay.

Zane: You girls should rest more. We still have a long way.

Raphtalia and Yanoka smile at the two. Filo, who was still in her Filolial form, and Kaida, who was still in her Frost Dragon form, moved behind their respective companions.

Filo/Kaida: Raphtalia/Yanoka, I hope you get better real soon!

Raphtalia/Yanoka: Thanks Filo/Kaida! We're going to be fine.

The two beasts nodded at their companions before diverting their attention to some noises behind some bushes.

Filo: Master, listen! Something's going on over there!

Keith: No way... Melty?!

The group walked over and saw a few Filolials and a girl with purple hair and purple dress. Zane accidentally steps on a twig, making a loud crack noise that startled the Filolials. This caused the Filolials to run away. Keith glares at Zane with an "bitch, you serious" face.

Zane: *whispers* Sorry...

Keith rolls his eyes as Filo looked at the other Filolials as food.

Filo: *licks her beak* Those birds looked yummy. If we start now, we can still hunt them down.