Level 6: First Wave

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up on the center of town in the early morning. Many people are preparing themselves for the Wave. Some of these people included Keith and Zane.

Raphtalia: Master Zane.

Zane: Yeah? What is it Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: I just... I just want to say that me and Yanoka are truly grateful... And honored to have met you and Sir Keith. You gave me medicine and cured my illness. You gave me warm meals, Yanoka too. And most importantly, you both taught us how to live...

Yanoka: You also gave us a reason to survive. To fight the Waves.

The two's eyes glisten with with determination.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: I swear to be your companion forever. Wherever you two will go, we will follow.

Zane: That's good to hear you two.

A few seconds later, the sky turned red and the Heroes and their party are transported to where the Waves will be. No surprise, it was near Lute Village.

Keith/Zane: The Waves of Catastrophe.

Monsters started falling or flying in from the Waves.

Zane: There they are.

The group looks down and sees the Spear, Sword, and Bow Hero's parties running to where the monsters are.

Raphtalia: Master Zane! Sir Keith! Look!

She points to where Lute Village is and it was being swarmed by many Wave Monsters. A flare was then fired to the sky, symbolizing that people are still there.

Zane: That's not good.

Keith: Let's go, no time to waste!

Keith immediately ran for Lute Village with Zane, Yanoka, and Raphtalia following closely behind. Keith was faster due to him having higher movement speed.

Upon arriving, Keith immediately used his shield as a battering ram to take out any monster in his way. One of the undead monsters attempt to kill a villager but Keith blocked it's attack as Raphtalia sliced off it's head. She looks over to the villager.

Raphtalia: Sir, are you alright?

The villager nods weakly as he was badly injured.

Keith: Raphtalia, you and Yanoka escort the villagers to safety. Zane and I will hold off the monsters.

Raphtalia: Are you sure?

Keith: I'm sure.

Keith immediately rushed another undead horde, taking out half of them under a few seconds.

Elsewhere, a few villagers are cornered by a huge horde of the Wave monsters. Zane uses Blade Beam, one of Cloud Strife's abilities, to take out some of them. He jumps above an undead monster before using Cross Slash on multiple enemies.

Villager: Thank you for saving us good sir.

Zane: No problem, y'all just get out of here while me and my partner keep them all busy.

He runs towards another horde of enemies before striking down multiple enemies with his Fusion Blade.

Both Keith and Zane were taking out multiple enemies but there was no end to them. Keith got an idea and decided to rally them into a certain location, one of the village's lookout towers we a perfect place.