Level 16: 2nd Wave of Catastrophe

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up to show that the group are well equipped and ready for the wave. Keith and Zane are once again wearing their vanity clothes but the armor their wearing is the one Erhard had made for them.

Erhard: It's almost that time. Along with the potions, I threw in some left over weapons I had laying around. They'll make for decent backups.

Raphtalia: Thank you so much.

Erhard: Still, I'm pretty impressed that you've managed to stock up so much medicine in so many little time.

Keith: Hopefully it's enough because I doubt it. We can't tell what'll happen in the wave.

Erhard: *lightly laughs* If you're being that careful, you wouldn't have to worry at all.

Zane: Speaking of careful. Raphtalia, Filo, these are for you girls.

Keith: Yanoka, Kaida, these too!

The two boys hand over the accessories they had made for the girls. Raphtalia's bracelet increases her Mana Generation, Filo's hair pin increases her speed and agility, Yanoka's necklace increases her fire damage, and Kaida's tiara increases her frost damage. Both Filo and Kaida's accessories won't fall off when they transform.

Erhard: What brought on this accessory making spree?

Keith: I got bored one day and decided to make the girls some accessories.

Zane: I just decided to give them accessories to boost their stats. And probably make them look pretty.

Erhard: Right...

Ake: The time has come!

The timer was now counting down from 25 to 0.

7...

Raphtalia: Here we go.

6...

Filo: Be right back.

5...

Erhard: I'll be waiting at the shop.

4...

Erhard: Be sure to come back alive!

3...

Zane: You got it!

2...

Keith: Alright...

1...

Keith/Zane: Let's do this!

0...

The group was then teleported to where the Wave of Catastrophe will hit. The Wave was happening on the mountain village that the group had visited last time. The group and Ake's party started evacuating villagers.

{Timeskip}

A villager was getting chased by a monster but

Knight #1: Everyone else in the village has already been evacuated. Get out of here, now!

Villager: Right, thank you sir!

The two knights finished off a monster that was giving chase to the villager.

Knight #1: I think he's the last one, so we're done with the evacuation.

Knight #2: It sure took a while. Let's head back to– *sees a monster* Ah!