Level 2: Journey to Castle Town

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

It's been a week since the duo have arrived in the world of Shield Hero. There is only two weeks till the next Wave of Catastrophe hits. The duo check their stats to see if their prepared to face it.

InariofUS20 [Level 21]
Health: 520/520
Mana: 520/520
Stamina: 520/520
> Class
- Warrior [Level 7]
- Mage [Level 9]
- Rogue [Level 3]
> Skills
> Character
> Abilites
> Inventory
> Glitch

HEL1RAZ3R [Level 19]
Health: 480/480
Mana: 480/480
Stamina: 480/480
> Class
- Warrior [Level 10]
- Mage [Level 5]
- Marksman [Level 2]
> Skills
> Character
> Abilites
> Inventory
> Glitch

Zane: Well, looks like we're ready to take on the Wave.

Keith: Yeah but remember... We only have one character to put into a slot.

Zane: Yeah... I wonder how we unlock other characters?

The duo messed around with their stats and HUD till Keith (InariofUS20) had an idea. He opens the Glitch abilities and on top of his HUD he finds...

> Search Characters <

Keith: Oh... Mother... fucker...

Zane: What..?

Keith: Go to Glitch and look at the top of your HUD...

Zane (HEL1RAZ3R) does what his friend said and it took him a few seconds before...

Zane: FFFFUUUUUUCCC-!!!!!

{Timeskip}

The duo were currently in their battle attire (Bio Clothes) and was eating with the queen and the princess, who grew close to the two. Melty kept on staring at Keith but looks away everytime he looks at her. Unfortunately, Zane saw it and whispered to Keith.

Zane: *whispers* Looks like the loli princess is in love with ya...

Keith nearly chokes on his drink after hearing that, making Zane laugh while Melty put her hands on her mouth and giggles. The queen chuckled but saw how her daughter was looking at the fox boy. She smiles and whispers to her daughter.

Mirelia: *whispers* You like the Kitsune don't you?

Melty blushed and shook her head.

Melty: MOM!

Mirelia: *whispers* Don't worry, I support you.

Melty blushed more and looks away but at the same time Keith looks away from his partner. Both Melty and Keith's noses bumped into each other as they held their noses in pain.

Keith/Melty: I'm sorry... No, I'm sorry...

The two just look away while blushing as Zane laughed while Mirelia was giggling. She couldn't believe that her daughter would fall for a hero, let alone a Legendary Glitch Hero.

Melty/Keith: Does he/she like me too..?

The duo finished eating and proceeded to pack their belongings. As they were about to set off Melty calls for Keith.

Melty: Keith! Wait!

Keith turns around and was met with a blushing Melty. Keith crouches down to her level.

Keith: Yes? What is it your Majesty?

Melty unexpectedly hugs Keith, who gladly returns the embrace.

Melty: I'll be going to the kingdom soon. I hope we'll see each other there?

Keith: Heh, you never know princess.

Melty: Here, I wanted to give this to you.

She hands him a crystal ball.

Keith: A crystal ball?

Melty: We can use it to communicate with each other.

Keith: I see... Well, I'll be sure to take care of it.

He places it in his bag and stands up but Melty stops him. He turns around and was kissed in the cheek.

Zane: Damn! You loli lovin' sonuvabitch!

Melty was blushing while Keith was still trying to process what happened.

Melty: *blushing* That's for a good luck charm for my... Fox in shining white armor.

Keith: *blushing* Thanks... Mel...

Melty blushed more due to the nickname he gave her. She was about to run back but Keith gave her something. It was a golden amethyst necklace. She immediately took it and hugged Keith before running back.

Zane: Where the hell did you get an amethyst?

Keith: A drop from that rock monster we fought two days ago.

The duo set out their journey to the capital. Which is four days travel by foot while two days and a half by carriage or horseback. As the duo were far enough from the kingdom, Zane opens his inventory and spawns Fenrir (Cloud's Bike from Advent Children) and they get on to ride to the capital city.

{Timeskip}

The duo were nearly there but encountered some monsters that became easy prey. Zane managed to increase his Swordsmanship skill while Keith increased his Axe Handling and Frost Magic. Soon they arrive in the capital city of Melromarc, Castle Town, as the scene turns black.