Level 33: 3rd Wave of Catastrophe (Feat. L'Arc & Therese)

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up to show the group, along with L'Arc and Therese, partying and enjoying the night at some form of resort.

L'Arc: *holds out a tankard of alcohol* To our safe return! Cheers!

L'Arc immediately gulps down his drink as Zane gulps down his. Unfortunately for the World Jumper, his fortitude wasn't high enough to resist alcohol.

Zane: *tipsy* Hooboy, that was *hic* strong wine!

L'Arc: Damn right! Hey barkeeper, give me another!

Keith chuckles and takes a sip of his own drink. The rest of the night went slightly smoothly, with the exception of Raphtalia and Mald's hand wrestling. Keith also managed to give some berries a taste test. Keith immediately got "Intoxication V" and "Nausea V" effects from it for a full minute. He uses the bar counter to keep himself steady. Motoyasu sees the berries and consumes one, causing him to get intoxicated too but much worse than Keith's.

Zane/Keith: Idiot...

Keith decides grabs some of the berries, appropriately named; Cohal Fruit, for both himself and plantation.

{Timeskip, Next Day}

After last night's relaxing yet fun night, the group met up with L'Arc and Therese by the statue.

Therese: I'm looking forward to this.

Raphtalia: I am too.

Keith: *hands Therese a bracelet* Oh, Therese, here's the accessory you asked for.

Therese: *accepts the bracelet* Thank you so much!

Her eyes glimmer as she examines the bracelet.

Keith: I decided to use the starfire gemstone since they were pretty rare. I was lucky enough to get my smithing skill to level 60 before making it. It took a few trial and errors but I eventually got it.

Keith gasps in surprise as he saw Therese had tears streaming down her eyes. The others grew worried.

Therese: It's beautiful. The jewel is filled with so much joy and passion. I didn't know you were such a master craftsman.

Keith: *flustered* U-Um... Thank you... *blushes* I um... I try to give it my best... To be honest, I doubt it wasn't enough.

Therese: *flustered, in tears* No, it's perfect. *smiles* Thank you so much.

L'Arc: *confused* Uh... Do you have to cry about it?

Therese: *a bit triggered* Don't you understand L'Arc?! Looking at this masterpiece is opening up a whole new world to me.

L'Arc: *nervous, widened eyes* O-Okay...

Keith: *chuckles* I'm glad you like it, Therese. And I don't want to mention the payment so- Huh?

Therese hands Keith a big pouch of gold coins, making Keith gasp in shock at the amount.

Keith: Wha- This is a lot of coins..!

Therese: N-Not enough though, right? I know this is worth so much more than that! Hey, L'Arc, give him all the money you have too!

L'Arc/Zane: Wait, what?!