Level 20: Van Reichnott

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up to show the mountain that was already stripped away of trees due to the fire caused by Myne and her followers. The group was hiding in the forest. Keith and Zane removed their vanity items and made themselves look like adventurers while they shop for supplies.

Once they returned with the rest of the party, they reequip their vanity clothes and decided to head north and meet with the queen once more. The group reached a region of the map where there were a lot of demi human workers.

Raphtalia: There's a lot of demi humans here.

Keith: There sure are...

Melty: I wonder... Oh, right!

Filo: What is it Mel?

Melty: I know the nobleman who's in charge of this region. He's a good man, he might just be able to help us out.

Zane: A nobleman?

Melty: These days, humans treat demi-humans like slaves. But in the past, some nobility encourage peaceful relations between the races. The leader of the group was a wonderful man. He was the lord of the domain of Seyaette.

Raphtalia gasps lightly, which no one heard but Yanoka and Keith.

Melty: But after he died in the first wave, all the nobles that sided with him were banished under father's orders. To the most remote regions of the kingdom.

Keith: What's his problem against demi-humans?!

Yanoka: Raphtalia, are you okay..?

Raphtalia: The village where I was from... It was in the Seyaette District.

Melty: I heard that after the first wave, the Seyaette Region was badly hit by rioters.

Raphtalia: I'm afraid it was... My village was attacked by a mob of Melromarc soldiers who were totally out of control.

Keith: *enraged* The more I hear about these scumbags, the more I'm tempted to inflict vengeance upon them!

Melty: *saddened* I'm so sorry...

Raphtalia: Melty, it's not your fault.

Melty: As royalty, there must've been something we could've done. But we did nothing to help. *Determined* Raphtalia, tell me everything you remember about those soldiers.

Raphtalia: Huh?

Melty: Once things have been cleared up, I'll make sure they're brought to justice.

Raphtalia: Thank you, Melty.

Zane: Okay, the real question is now... Can we trust this nobleman you're talking about?

???: You are indeed correct.

The group turns around and sees a man with navy blue hair, yellow glasses, white coat with navy blue undershirt, light brown pants, and leather shoes.