Level 30: Trial and Names

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up in the medical room. Zane wakes up groggily, as he sits up and looks to his side and sees Keith getting treated by nurses. Keith nods at them and they start helping Zane. The girls wake up and greet their respective Masters'.

Apparently, both Glitch Heroes have been unconscious for 3 days. Melty immediately latches and hugs Keith tightly as Filo does the same with Zane. Both also had negative effects called "Exhaustion".

> Effects <
> Exhaustion [19d:07h]
- Decreases Movement Speed, Agility, and depletes Stamina faster.

Zane's bandages get replaced and the nurses take their leave. Keith looks at his hand.

Keith: So... That was Hacker Mode... Powerful... But... I felt no emotion at all... I didn't hold back...

Keith's fox ears twitches, making him look at the entrance and sees two nurses enter.

Nurse: We're here to change your bandages, I dare say.

Raphatalia: Another medic did it just a minute ago.

Keith: Their not medics.

Zane: Mhm-hm. Their Shadows.

Melty, Filo, and Yanoka look at the two shadows in surprise. Mirelia then walks in.

Mirelia: I rushed over as soon as they told me you've awaken. I'm relieved that your life is no longer in danger.

Melty: *surprised* I-It's mother... U-Ugh, your majesty.

Mirelia: It's been a long time. A few months at most since we've last met.

Yanoka: You saved Sir Keith and Sir Zane. *bows* We don't know how to thank you.

Mirelia: Well, I could hardly allow them to die, could I? Besides, the Glitch Heroes are important on keeping the world safe from the Waves of Catastrophe.

Zane: Hm, pretty much. But now, everyone seems to hate us for a false crime that we didn't commit.

Keith: She did tell us about how Myne and the King abuse their powers and all the other crap that's been going on.

Mirelia: Well, I promise to clear your names and end your false crimes. And to reward you both for fighting against the waves and eliminating the treasonous Three Heroes Church, we'll honor you with the greatest award Melromarc has to offer along with the bonus of 500 gold pieces.

The girls perk up in surprise and so did Zane while Keith just stands up and looks out the window.

Zane: Whoa! 500?!

Filo: Hm... *to Melty* Will 500 gold pieces buy lots of food for me to eat?

Kaida/Melty: *excited* It sure will!

Filo: Hooray! *giggles*

Mirelia: Lastly, there's something I'd like to discuss with both of you in private. If you don't mind.

Melty, hinting at her mother's request, decides to have the other girls leave the room.

Melty: Hey girls, how about we head out the room for a bit and grab something to eat.

Raphtalia: Oh, okay.

Yanoka: Hm... Sure.

Filo: Good, cause I'm hungry.