Level 8: Gifts

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The sounds of weapons clashing could be heard. Sparks appeared from each clash of blades. The first weapon resembles a spear while the second is a giant sword. Both weapons locked and the two are identified as HEL1RAZ3R and the Spear Hero.

Both seem to be dueling but HEL1RAZ3R seemed different. His red hair is more crimson colored and has black tips, his skin had black markings and red pulsing veins, his irises were blood red, and he looks more aggressive.

He bellows at the Spear Hero and charges at him. He swings down his sword but the Spear Hero blocks his attack. He then kicks the Spear Hero a few feet away. The Spear Hero then started lunging his spear at HEL1RAZ3R, knocking down the Glitch Hero.

Motoyasu: This battle is won, I will save Raphtalia from a monster like you.

Princess Malty Melromarc, or Myne (While most of us know her as Princess Bitch), was laughing behind him while King Aultcray and the Pope look at him with disgusted faces. He grits his teeth as the markings on him start moving and some form of armor start forming around him.

Zane: Monster? I'll show you a MONSTER!!!

He bellows once more and charges at the Spear Hero with killing intent, only for Raphtalia to run in front of him and take the hit.

Zane: Raphtalia?

Raphtalia: Wake up Master Zane... Wake up!

Zane wakes up from his dream, screaming, and sees Raphtalia beside him.

Raphtalia: Are you okay Master Zane?

Zane: *breathing heavily* Y-Yeah... I'm good...

Raphtalia looks at Zane, concerned.

Raphtalia: If there's anything wrong, please tell me.

Zane smiles and nods at Raphtalia. She leaves his room. Zane looks at his arms and the markings from his dream briefly appeared before disappearing.

Zane: What is happening?

{Timeskip, Location: Castle Melromarc}

Aultcray: As a reward for his efforts during the wave and for fulfilling my request, Master Motoyasu will receive 4000 silvers. And young Master's Itsuki and Ren will receive 3800 silvers. Finally, the two adventurers will receive 500 silvers each.

Before they could get the pouches of coins, the king started speaking and the pouches were moved away from them.

Aultcray: However, since it was offset by the cost of setting the slaves free from their curse, they will not receive any funds at this time.

Zane grits his teeth as Yanoka and Raphtalia glare at the king. Keith however...

Keith: I AM NOT A SLAVE GOD DAMNIT!!! WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT RIGHT?!