Special Chapter: New World

(A/N: This is a short special chapter that will introduce a new book that is solely based on the random events that the World Jumpers will have that is not focused on any main story line. There will come special chapters for this book in the future but those are occasional based chapters like Valentine's Day, Halloween, Chirstmas, etc. Quick note, not all occasional special chapters will be published on the day of the occasion and could be posted when available.)

The day starts out normally. Well, almost normal since Keith wasn't in his bed. He wasn't around the village at all. Instead, he was by a cave near the village that wasn't there before. He explores the cave further and finds that the cave is somehow above the town hall. As everyone woke up, they all noticed that Zane was the only Glitch Hero around.

Raphtalia: *yawns* Good morning, Master Zane.

Zane: Huh? *turns around and sees Raphtalia and the others* Oh, hey. Good morning.

Melty: Have you seen Keith? He wasn't in his room.

Zane: Well...

Before he could say anything further, Keith had arrived back, via recall, and had a smile on his face.

Zane: What's with the smile.

Keith steps to the side and GM came to view. He waves at Zane, who blinks and looks at Keith.

Zane: What's GM doing here?

Yanoka: Um, Sir Keith, who is he?

Keith: Everyone, this is Game Master. He is me and Zane's... Um... What are you again?

GM: Please, call me "GM" instead. And I'm your boss, remember?

Keith: *chuckles nervously* R-Right... *clears throat* Ahem, anyways... *leads him to the town hall* Care to explain... *elbows a loose brick on the wall* This?

The loose brick he elbowed opened a secret passage that leads beneath the town hall. GM smiles and leads them down. The staircase ends at a beautiful cave with a small platform with a podium. The platform and podium somewhat looks like the Realm Travel Room in Tyr's Temple from God of War 4.

Zane: What is this place?

GM: This is a portal room. *looks at Keith* You know what that podium is for, right?

Keith opens his inventory and finds the Bifrost Key.

GM: Choose a world you two. It'll be your base of operations. Well, world of operations.

The two conversed with each other as GM explained to their party members that he chose the two as his warriors that travel across the multiverse. The two finished conversing and walked up to GM.

Keith: We know which world to choose.

GM: Well, go on. Oh, you don't have to bring much. Just some essentials other stuff. Besides, its all going to be in your cache.

Zane: True that.

Raphtalia: Wait, you're leaving?

GM: Their not entirely leaving. You all can go with them if you'd like. Once they leave, time in this world will freeze till they get back.

Keith: You girls wanna come with us?

The girls looked at each other and smiles.

Raphtalia/Yanoka: Of course.

Filo/Kaida: Yes!

Melty: As long as Mother knows.

GM: Don't worry, she won't even know you left.

The group all packed up some essentials before heading back down to the cave.

GM: Oh, before I forget. When you all return, the memories you make on the different world will be temporarily locked till you're allowed to use the portal again.

Melty: So, no one else has to know about this, right?

GM: Yep. Only you all. But you can bring others too.

Keith and Zane looked over to their party. Raphtalia, Filo, Yanoka, Kaida, Melty, & Risha all looked at them.

Keith: I think our family is accounted for.

They all smile.

Keith: Besides, we're not leaving them. We're just taking a "short" vacation.

They all laugh at Keith's stupid joke before they all step on the platform.

GM: Good luck y'all.

He digitized into particles, possibly returning to where he resided. Keith inserts the Bifrost Key into the podium. The crystals on the cave light up and show some sort of map of the multiverse. Keith sees the shining star in the distance and smiles as he turns the key in 90. A beacon lights up underneath them as a song played and teleports them to a new world.

(Play song above)

As they were being transported, they could see the different worlds in the multiverse. One included a boy that had a blue arrow tattoo on his head and had the power to control different elements. One included a goth looking girl with a giant axe, taking down a bunch of armed soldiers. Another included a green haired boy that had electricity coming off of him. There was even one that had a bunch of teenagers that wore fancy looking masks battling monsters. And one even had a girl who wore a red hood and wielded a giant scythe. They even passed by a T shaped tower in the middle of an island. Another had a being in green armor fighting demons and another had someone in green armor fighting other worldly creatures. One even had a single man, wielding a sword, whose shout managed to knock back a dragon.

The people from the world of Shield Hero was just amazed at the other worlds that was being shown to them. Keith and Zane smiled at their impressed party members. They all hear the very familiar sound of a certain roar from a reptilian tyrant king, the T-Rex. They all arrive on the world the two World Jumpers chose.

Keith: *removes the Bifrost key* We're here.

Filo: Wow! Was that the "Multiverse", Master?

Zane: Yeah, it was.

Raphtalia: It was beautiful. I've never seen so many different worlds.

Yanoka: You think Glass' world is there?

Melty: Doubt it. Even if it is, I'm not sure which one it is.

Kaida: Where exactly is here, Master?

Keith: You'll all see.

They all exit the cave and see a beautiful landscape filled with luscious trees and bright sky. There were even some monsters, both big and small in size. There were some on the air and some on the water, with majority being on land. There were also three giant towers in the distance.

Melty: What are those?

Zane: Those are dinosaurs. In our world, they are extinct. But here, they exist.

Keith: *smiles* Everyone! Welcome to Ark!

World Jumpers: Ark Survival Adventures

🎉 You've finished reading World Jumpers: Rising Of The Glitch Heroes (Rising of the Shield Hero Fanfic) 🎉