Level 15: Unfortunate Troubles

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The scene opens up as it was only a few moments after Melty had left. Filo and Kaida had when outside to say farewell to Melty and the rest of the group are gearing up. During this time, a small group of adventurers had decided to speak with the two World Jumpers.

Filo: Master, you have visitors.

The young knight from last time seems to have caught the attention of the two.

Zane: You again? Was there something that you need?

Ake: Well, my name is Ake and I, uh, we... Please let us accompany you Sir! At least during the waves.

The group was clearly surprised to see random groups of adventurers were willing to fight with them during the waves.

Ake: We were deeply touched by your courage and selflessness when you fought in the last wave. Everyone here wants nothing more but to support you in your tireless quest.

Zane: Oh, so that's why you kept chasing us.

Ake: Yes, we all decided to ask if we could fight side by side the next time we saw you here in the capital.

Keith: Why fight with us? Why not fight on your own?

Male Mage: Because, sir, we all hail from the Village of Lute. Back then, you all saved our families from a tragic end.

The two thought back and remembered that they did save many families back in the last wave in Lute Village.

Male Mage: So you see sir, we want to help you in any way we can.

Ake: We wanted to repay you for saving our fellow villagers, that's all.

Keith sighs and tosses them a small pouch of coins. Inside were 200 silver coins.

Keith: Use that to buy some better or extra equipment. You'll need it.

The party nods as they left to probably buy more equipment. Keith and Zane started dropping off a lot of materials and things that would fit for their armors and clothes. Although, Keith did notice something different.

> InariofUS20 [Level 48]
> HEL1RAZ3R [Level 45]
> Yanoka [Level 40] ★
> Raphtalia [Level 40] ★
> Kaida [Level 40] ★
> Filo [Level 40] ★

Keith: Hey, uh, boss? What are these stars beside the other's level caps?

Erhard: Oh, you guys are ready for class upgrades already?

Keith: Class Upgrades? I've heard of it but what even is it?

Erhard: It let's you increase your level cap. Only those recognized by the court have the option. But since you both are heroes, it's possible. We you're upgrading a class, that's when you choose which path you want to take. I've had a helluva hard time deciding mine.