Level 29: The Heroes vs The Pope

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 2, 01:30-02:59)

The scene opens up to show a military camp. In one of the bigger tents, Queen Mirelia's personal maids help her don her royal armor. Inside with her is one of her Shadows.

Female Shadow: Majesty, if I may say so, you don't have to make this trip yourself.

Mirelia: The country's- no, the entire world's survival is at stake. I will not sit here and wait for news when I still have the strength within me to fight.

Female Shadow: As you wish.

Mirelia: I apologize for this.

Female Shadow: Not at all, your Majesty, we live through this.

She finishes donning her armor as she walks out of her tent and stands in front of her soldiers.

Mirelia: Today, we go to war! Pope Biscas T. Balmus is a traitor! It's time to put an end to the Three Heroes Church and it's followers!

Soldiers: Right!

Mirelia: We leave immediately! Cavalry move out!

The soldiers cheer on as Queen Mirelia looks to the distance.

Mirelia: Glitch Heroes, please survive till I get there. Our troops will be there soon. Hang on, Melty.

*Meanwhile, With the Heroes*

Ren: Thunderbolt Slash!

Itsuki: Thunder Shot!

Both attacks were blocked by the Pope's barriers again.

Zane: Filo! Raphtalia!

Raphtalia: Right!
Filo: 'Kay!

Filo charges in with Raphtalia riding on her. The Pope swings his weapon in its sword form, causing fire to erupt and launch towards them.

Filo: High Quick!

Filo teleports away from the fire's way and teleports towards the Pope, destroying another barrier. Once close enough, Raphtalia jumps off of Filo's back and swings her sword at the Pope. Pope blocks it but was staggered. Unfortunately, the vast amounts of followers that the Pope has is making it impossible to defeat him.

Bishop: Heal my target! Zweite Heal!

Zane: *grits his teeth* Yanoka, fire magic! Motoyasu, keep attacking! We need more powerful attacks and keep them coming!

Myne: Hey, wait a sec, who put you in charge?

Myne was so focused on Zane's sudden commands that she completely didn't notice that a fireball was headed towards her. Fortunately, her sister noticed.

Melty: Zweite Aqua Shell!

A shield made of water formed around Myne and the other members of Motoyasu's party. The fireball makes contact with the shield and both exploded right near them, causing them to scream in surprise.

Melty: C'mon, sister, keep your focus!

Yanoka: Zweite Fire Shot!

Zane: Firaja!

Motoyasu: Meteor Thrust!

All three attacks were launched towards the Pope and land their marks but he was still unfazed.