Level 9: Raising A Filolial and A Dragon

(Legend)

Bold Text is Powerful Voice!
Italicized Text is thinking.
Text in these [ ] or these > < are system texts
Text in these { } are timeskip or location texts
Text in these * * are actions while speaking

*******************

(Opening 1, 00:00-01:29)

The group had decided to rest at Lute village. Both Zane and Keith had received a warning message last time.

[ Warning ]
> System Error <

Both World Jumpers asked GM about it and this is what they got.

> Message from GM <
[That's probably something I hoped that wouldn't happen. It's like virus in the system. A corruption of some sorts. Can we meet somewhere private? The tavern perhaps. - GM]

Right now, both World Jumpers had fast traveled to the tavern and was in a small meeting with GM.

Keith: So, these "Viruses" are the only things that can kill us World Jumpers?

Game Master: Basically, yeah.

Zane: And they don't follow the level system properly since they glitch around?

Game Master: Yep. You'd be lucky if they glitched to level 1. Unlucky if they glitched to level 100 or over.

Keith: They also have different abilities depending on what world their in.

Game Master: Somewhere close to that... If you were replacing a specific main character, the virus would take form of that specific character. If you didn't replace anyone, it would take form of anyone they touch. A single touch can empower the virus but it can't be empowered by the World Jumpers.

Zane: So we just have to take it down, no big deal.

Keith: It took the form of the Shield Hero dumbass! It can cast Iron Maiden or Blood Sacrifice on us real easily. We're instant dead if that happens.

Zane huffs and looks away, knowing that Keith was right.

Keith: Can you give us a list of what we can expect from this?

> Viruses Abilities <

1. Takes the form of replaced character
2. Can absorb other abilities except for World Jumpers
3. Can multiply if overwhelmed with power
4. Doesn't follow proper leveling system
5. Only wants to destroy everything

Keith: Huh, so basically a typical mindless monster...

Game Master: Eh, close enough.

Zane: Well, let's just hope that it's not gonna be that much of a problem...

Keith: Hopefully...

The two then fast travelled back to Lute Village as GM disappeared. Once returning, the two managed to return on time to see the two monster eggs about to hatch. The two watch in anticipation as Yanoka and Raphtalia wake up and see the egg about to hatch. The eggs hatch, revealing a baby Filolial and a baby Dragon.

 The eggs hatch, revealing a baby Filolial and a baby Dragon