Character Introduction

Character:

Character:

天腾超 Tian Tengchao/ Tian Xi

天 - sky (Tian)

腾 – to soar (Teng)

超 – to surpass (Chao)

曦 - light of day (Xi)

Personality:

She is a hard-working person and very stubborn. If she puts a goal in her mind, she will do everything to reach it. She tries to stay humble and shows respect for normal people while always being willing to help someone in need.

She desires though to make a name and stop being treated as if she was a nobody. This often leads her to anger and having trouble containing her anger. She tries to avoid being physical and will aim for verbal attacks instead if she gets pissed off.

She knows she is good at certain things and she wants to gloat, but she was taught not to. That of course, won't stop her from making a small show just for the sake of her ego. She is caring though and always ready to defend those who cannot defend themselves, especially if those people are like family to her.

She is very minimalistic, preferring simple hand-made and useful things as a gift or as her stuff.

History:

Tengchao was the only survivor of a village that was haunted and destroyed by many angry spirits. Struggling to survive, the 5-year-old was saved by Baoshan Sanren and raised up on the celestial mountain.

As she grew up, she learnt about cultivation and proved to have a very strong and early formed golden core. She learnt how to handle a sword, using talisman and fight angry spirits.

When she became 14, she was given her first sword and loyal companion along with a flute due to her passion for music. At the age of 17, she broke her vow and left the mountain to travel alone in order to build her cultivation and help those who needed her help. That's how she ended up in Gusu and how her story truly started.

Theme Song: Empire - Beth Crowley