Time Skip

Soooooo, we finally came to an end on the past. *rains confetti*
I cannot believe it actually happened to be honest. Inspiration just came and refused to let me sleep or function properly unless I put all my thoughts into words. Now, you have it.

Sweet moments, the 'baby xichen' you all asked for and even an extra scene with the two siblings. Now, I will continue after the time skip but I made it 16 years instead of 13. The story will focus on the next generation, meaning the 'baby Xichen' which as you realised from lat chapter, its a girl.

I will follow the plot pretty much, adding my own story and leave you guys hanging for more. Some things might change and I will not say what will or has happened. I will allow the story to slowly unfold it like the many questions Wuxian has once he is brought back to life.

For now, here are two things. The summary of the next part of the book and...memes! Well sort of. I was discussing my book with my best friend and she brought up some memes on Tumblr made by fans; about our favourite characters. So we made our own and we do hope they make you laugh or smile.

===================================

Summary:

16 years after the death of the Yilling Patriarch and Wei Wuxian is back. Summoned to the body of a former cultivator, he is tasked with getting the revenge of his summoner. However, on the process of that, he keeps bumping on new and old faces.

As memories flood back into his mind, questions and mysteries of the past resurface with the unusual incidents that started to take place. His journey will be a tough one, his tired soul having one more mission to accomplish before he could rest.

In this journey though, he won't be alone. Unlikable allies will join him as the 16 years of his absence will catch up to him. Not everything was as peaceful as he thought they would be. Not everyone he left alive was still breathing.

No past he tried to forget would do him the favour.

============================================

Memes:

Celestial Mountain Disciples: "So, how is the world down there?"

Tengchao: "On one side you have those people who you simply cannot resist. Your body is not obeying and they always look at you, never leaving you alone. You know that you are doomed if you catch their attention. And then there is the Wen clan.

Baoshan: *facepalming in the background*

--------------------------------------------------------

Tengchao when she narrates and comments on her life:

"Yes, I started by wanting to gain some reputation for myself. Ended up falling in love, found myself in the middle of a war for power and befriending the Grandfather of demonic cultivation. Also, saving his life on multiple occasions but that is just detail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tengchao: Yes it's hard being a woman in a world of me but do you know what is harder? Trying to stay undercover when you have the hottest of the Lan siblings breathing down your neck

----------------------------------------------------------

Tengchao to the younger disciples of the celestial mountain: "Remember children. If a hot, smexy cultivator offers to tutor you and be part of his clan...say no. Or, you will end up in the most unfortunate of situations and also fall in love.

Baoshan: "What are you teaching to the children?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Laz Qiren looking at his right: *sees Xichen clinging on Tengchao's arm for dear life*

Lan Qiren looking at his left: *sees Wangji clinging on Wuxian's arm for dear life*

Lan Qiren: Where did I go wrong with those two?