Chapter 11

I knew this moment would come, it was only a matter of time. Yet, I didn't regret anything. I quickly glanced at Zixuan and Wangji and they glanced back at me.

I was thankful I was not alone and all I could think was one thing. Let the battle begin.

We quickly took formation, our backs almost pressing while making sure to cover each other for any sneaky attacks.

At first, the enemy tried to attack together but was quickly met with Wangji's blue spiritual energy. Zixuan and I mostly used hand to hand combat, for me personally not wanting to use my spiritual energy.

I could if I wanted but I chose not to. Now it was not the time and I was more than capable at holding my own against few cultivators.

Using my thin frame and the fact that the two men by my side took most of the blows. They blocked most attacks and then I used a trick I always favoured...the nerve points.

I hit right under their armpits, special points at their stomach and chest. All it took was two fingers, proper aim and a tiny bit of spiritual energy.

With Wangji's bright blue energy sparkling everywhere, mine was not visible but didn't care. All I cared and enjoyed were the yells and exclamations of pain that was coming from the cultivators I have started to despise with all my power.

"Dare to disobey me?!" Wen Chao shouted as he watched his men being defeated one by one by us. He drew his sword out. "Kill, kill them all!"

He was about to charge as well, but a different voice stopped him.

"Using the family's power to bully others?" Wuxian asked, earning the attention of the spoiled Wen. "Then you really should be killed"

His words caught him off guard. "What did you say?"

"I said, 'those who take advantage of their family's power to bully others, should be killed. Not do they deserve to be killed but should be beheaded and cursed by all others as a warning to future generations'. Is that clear?"

Wen Chao for a moment was frozen at the spot, blinking with his mouth open. He looked at the side, the words being familiar to him but also me. Yet, he snapped from the shock first and glared at Wuxian.

"How dare you speak wildly like that?!"

This amused the young cultivator who chuckled. "Speak wildly? You seem more like it, Wen Chao *pulls a very familiar book* This is what Wen Mao, the famous ancestor of yours, said. How dare you say your ancestor committed high treason? Great scolding!" With a smile, he tossed the small booklet at Wen Chaos feet"

A vein popped on Wen Chao's forehead, pure hatred being directed from his eyes as if fire would be created and shot from them. He gritted his teeth in frustration and I smirked in amusement at seeing him so frustrated.

By now, the few men that attacked us had long been defeated and he was just humiliated with his own words. I so wanted to hug Wei Wuxian at that moment and then add my own words in insulting and embarrassing Wen Chao.

"Wei Wuxian, why you!!"

The said cultivator placed his elbow on top of Cheng's shoulder, whom Cheng was death glaring at his older adopted brother. With the same mischievous smile, he continued. "By the way, what is the punishment for insulting a Wen ancestor? To kill them all? Mm, that's good. *narrows eyes dangerously* You can go to hell now"

Wen Chao had enough and charged like a wild animal, aiming to slice between the two brothers. But they moved to the side and he missed Wei Wuxian's body by inches.