( 3 ) war

debo pov

" we loosing fucking money debo, MY MONEY i don't play bout that shit and you know it desean " ! sadiq yelled

" bruh-" before i could finish he started yelling again

" you lost nature, you lost jas, you lost kayle, now cola " !

" bruh you the pimp gon find ya own girls then " ! i stood up walking out the door

" brea c'mon " ! i yelled at her

she followed me to the car as i started the engine blasting youngboy. " baby what happened " ?

" man that nigga trippin cause i'm loosing girls " .

she rolled her eyes sitting back " why you even doing this debo pimpin out hella bitches taking them places n shit, i'm your girlfriend you should be making me your number one priority " !

" like sadiq ain't gon get you no fucking where debo i been trynna tell you this since grade school " !

" well whatchu wanna do, live broke on the streets with no money " ?

she sat there quite looking . " exactly goofy " . i shook my head laughing

once we got to the crib brea ran upstairs and all i could hear was bumping noises .

" what the fuck is this bitch doing " ?

i walked in the room seeing brea packing her stuff " where you going " ?

" i'm leaving desean " .

i sucked me teeth walking over to her

" desean i swear to god if you touch me i will fucking kill yo ass my damn self i'm not one of them bitches desean you ain't finna just do whatever the fuck you caring less about me " .

" is this about what we talked about earlier brea " ?

" duh desean i been with you since 8th grade and all sadiq ass ever did was control you and everything you had going on, why else did you think i left you in the first place " .

on god brea been a down ass bitch from day one and maybe she was right about sadiq but omm i cant let her go she literally the only thing a nigga got these days

she stood up whipping her tear " do what you gotta do desean it's either me or him and if you don't change your ways i know it was never me to begin with " .

she brushed passed me walking downstairs with all her stuff .

" brea " ! i yelled trying to get her to come back

" fuck " ! i yelled . i walked over to the dresser pulling out my gun

i quickly got back in the car speeding down the road .

" sadiq here still " ? i asked bear

" yeah he in the back he pissed off bout sum shit ". he shrugged taking a hit from the blunt

i walked back inside grabbing on of the ak's off the wall loading it up .

i bust into the room sparking that nigga sadiq ass up, him and his girl .

of course all the other niggas was gon come so i grabbed that automatic mofo n just got to sprayin niggas till they all was gone .

as i'm walking around to check for anybody else i fell to the ground feeling a sharp pain in my back .

i was kicked over as i saw glizzy stand over me holding his gun at my head " that's strike one bitch " . he hit the fuck out of my eye with his gun walking off

i tried my best reaching for my phone trying to dial brea number but i had little energy.. i could barely move .

i just wanna know how tf glizzy knew i was gon be here, right here, right now