(19) Cut it out

Debo Pov

I finally decided to talk to brea about everything.
I thought it over and it's probably the best choice at this point .

" Hey " Brea smiles giving me a hug

I just hugged her tight one last time without saying anything . I sat on the bed looking at curl her hair in the bathroom.

" Why do you have on slides and shorts I thought we were going out tonight " ? She laughed

I heavily sighed laying down " I'm tired " .

She placed her flat iron down walking in the room folding her arms " What do you mean tired " ?

" I don't know B I just got a lot on my mind I'm not really up to going out tonight, my bad ".

The only reason why I didn't want to go out is because I knew she was gon show out in public if I told her about me and India .

She sat on the bed next to me " Okay so what's been going on " ???

" Just a whole bunch of bullshit basically " . I mumbled . She picked something off my shirt looking at me " Bullshit like what " ?

Fuck.

" Brea " ? I looked at her

" Yesss Desean " ???? She looked at me weirdly

" Remember that day we got into real bad about the gang n shit " .

" I would like to forget that day but yeah I remember why are you reminding me " ?

I sighed placing my hand on her thigh . " I met up with a homegirl of mine that day and-

" Y'all fucked " ? She mumbled letting go of my hand

" It was a mistake B I swear it wasn't supposed to happen I wasn't in my right mind and we both know that " .

She stood up looking at me as her eyes began to water . " Who is she " ?  She asked

" Brea " ....

" Who is she Desean " ?! she yelled

" It was India ".  I looked up at her .

She scrunched her face up looking at me crazy " How India is pregnant so you fucked a preg- wait " . She paused looking at me

She slapped the side of my face hard as hell standing there with her fist balled up . " YOU GOT HER PREGNANT DESEAN " ?!

" I'm sorry " .

" Get the fuck out "  . She pointed

" Huh " ! I looked at her

" I said get the fuck out Desean I'm not fucking playing with you, I'm done with you for real Desean get the fuck out my house dawg " .

I mean I couldn't stay because I didn't want to argue I didn't feel like arguing at all . And even if i were to fight back she wouldn't take me back nor would that change anything .

I stood up walking to the door as I felt Brea throw the necklace I gave her at my neck . I didn't even bother picking it up .

I just walked out the door .

I drove around not knowing where to go . I could just go home but I refuse to go driving around helps ease my mind a little .

As I'm sitting at the light I get a text from my homeboy saying Glizzy asked Nature to marry him . I sucked my teeth throwing my phone on the seat .

I was happy for Nature I really was but part of me was beginning to be full of guilt for treating her the way that I did . She ain't deserve that bro but at least she can try to be happy now .

Other than that fuck nigga glizzy he still a dead man for do that shit . Our beef ain't over till I have this nigga laying in a casket .

Nature can be happy without that nigga