(28) Plots

Debo Pov

"So if we go through this entrance we'll be up on the balcony en- " I paused seeing Cola walk in .

"Damn no knock" ? I joked looking at her . She looked around fidgeting with her fingers "Can I talk to you.. in private "?

"I'll be back" I looked over at montae. I followed Cola upstairs closing the door behind us . "So wassup" ? She sighed sitting on the sofa "I think we need to call off the plan".

I laughed in her face "The fuck" ?

She looked down like she was about to cry or sum "Debo I'm serious nature doesn't deserve this". I rolled my eyes in annoyance "This ain't about Nature this about that nigga glizzy I want his brains blown out I could care less about nature". !

"Don't make me do it" She said . I grabbed her by the throat slamming her against the wall "You FUCKING tell anybody I will bury  you and glizzy right next to each other".

She started to cry as I tightened my grip around her neck . "Why you changing your mind Cola I thought you wanted this money". She didn't say anything she just cried

"ANSWER ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU"! I yelled slamming her against the wall again .  She cried out "Nature was there for me when I got my abortion". I let go of her

"What" ? My voice cracked . She cried "I wasn't ready to be a mom I was scared for that child's future I just couldn't do it"..

"When did you get the abortion"? I asked

"A couple days after I went to see the wedding venue with Nahmir I talked to nature about to because I felt like I had no one else to go to".

"And Nahmir was barely even around to care I just didn't want to go through this alone" She continued

I sighed sitting on the couch . "I'm still not calling off the plan wether you want your money or not". Her mouthed dropped as tears streamed down from her eyes .

"No Debo don't you fucking do it"!!!! She screamed
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled back at her

As I'm walking away she jumps on top of me hitting the fuck out me screaming "NO DEBO NO"!!!

I pushed her off me "AYE MONTAE COME THIS BITCH YO" ! I yelled

"And make sure her lil ass locked up I can't trust her leaving this house".  Cola continued to scream as Montae took her out the room

I looked down at my phone seeing brea calling me . "Shit"! I mumbled running down the stairs .

"Wassup baby" ? She sucked her teeth through the phone "Don't fucking wassup baby me today I'm not in the mood".

"You straight do I need to come over" ? I asked her .  "Nah don't fucking worry about it I'm just hear to delivers message". I scrunched my face up looking out the window "What"?

"Asia called me and said YA GIRL India water broke you better go get her" . She said with a attitude

"What hospital she at" ? I asked getting aggravated "Funny thing is she not even in Cali she's all the way in Atlanta".

"What the fuck she doing in Atlanta"? I semi yelled "Bye desean" brea hung up the phone

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN"! I yelled flipping over a vase

"Bro you straight" ? Moses asked

"I gotta head to Atlanta man".. Moses laughed a little "For what"?  "Man India might be having the baby and I told her I'd come up there no matter what".

"Man what happened to fuck these hoes" ? Moses said laughing "nah bruh you don't understand I just gotta go" ?

"What about wedding it's tomorrow ain't it". "FUCK"! I yelled

"Look the plan still on I'll be back in time before everything starts I'm fasho".

"Just make sure y'all get this shit done. Ion want no fucks up I want that nigga dead you hear me"!

"Yeah I gotchu bro".