(24) I be you

Nature Pov

Today me, Autumn, and my sister Jasmine were at one of the bridal boutiques my wedding planner told me about.. Ive been waiting for this day since the night Glizzy proposed to me . I am finally looking for the dress if my dreams .

"And I thought I'd be the one getting married first" Jas smiled as I walked out with the first dress on "What do y'all think" ? I asked. Autumn nodded yes looking over at Jasmine "It's cute but it's not you" . I sighed looking at the dress.. "Right" I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror.

I walked back to the dressing room looking at another dress I picked out . This whole wedding planning is just completely stressful but it's all worth it in the end .. hopefully. "Okay Nay you ready"? Jas asked knocking on the door . I whipped my tears standing up smiling . I opened the door walking out so everyone could see me "Wow" . Autumns mouth dropped . I looked at myself in the mirror smiling "Okay this is it this is the one sisterrrr"! Jas screamed

I hugged her crying "It's the one"!!!! We said in unison . I'm so happy I found the dress of my dreams I can't wait to walk down the aisle.
As Jasmine and Autumn went in McDonald's to get something to eat I sat in the car calling Toria.

"Hello" .   I smiled looking down at the camera "Bitch guess what".   "What happened"? I placed the phone up looking at Victoria "I got the dress". Her mouth dropped then we both screamed in unison ! "Omg I'm so happy for youuuu let me see the dress"!  I laughed "it's a surprise"! Toria playfully rolled her eyes "Fine".

"Anyways hows the trip with Nahmir and Brook". She sighed looking at me "It's been a fun experience for Brook but bitch I'm ready to go". I laughed looking out the window . "Tori-".  "What"?  I grabbed my phone flipping the camera "I know that's not Cola"?   "And Debo"! I added .  We both laughed "Omg why is Cola walking to the car"????!   "Get some tea and call me back" Victoria laughed .

I quickly ended the call rolling down the window . "Oh my god hey Nature how are you"? Cola smiled .  "I'm fine thanks you, how's the pregnancy going". She sighed looking away "It's tuff because I can hardly get in contact with him he hasn't been answering the phone".   "Oh well you know he's on that trip with Victoria and Brooklyn".  She scrunched her face up .   "Oh yeah he didn't tell you that"?   She shook her head "no".  She shook her head in disappointment "Anyways enough of me how's the wedding going"?   "It's going good a little bit stressful but it's cool".   "Aw when's the wedding"?   "Um next January my dream has always been a winter wedding".   "Is it going to be in California"??

Okay this bitch is being noisy... I smiled rolling my window up as Jasmine and Autumn got in the car . "Who's that"? Jasmine asked.  "Chile Nahmir's babymama". I said beginning to pull off . Jasmine looked back "That's her"?!   "Yep that's noisy bitch".  Jas laughed eating a fry "What happened"?   "She kept asking me stuff about the wedding like hoe you're not coming tf".  Both me and Jasmine laughed
"I'm just happy you found your dress". I smiled "Me too".