(31) LOTUS PART THREE

Glizzy Pov
1 HOUR BEFORE

I sat back in the chair watching cute videos of me and nature as i was getting my haircut . I smiled so hard .

Man I can't wait to see her fine ass walk down that aisle . "What you smiling at"? Dev asked sitting next to me . I locked my phone laughing "Just some funny shit of me and nature".

Dev dapped me up "I'm proud of you brodie for real you really doing ya shit" .

"Anyways you got the vows dev"? I asked looking at him . He started digging in his pocket thinking "Shit i might"?

"What you mean you might nigga those are important"! I yelled . Dev just laughed looking at me

"Damn glizz chill he was just playing foh ". Nahmir laughed. I just sighed looking at them "my bad man i'm just a little nervous". Jay busted out into laughter

"Man i'm serious I ain't never been this nervous in my life" I smiled . Nahmir patted my back "Bruh you gon be straight just think after all this you gon have the girl of yo dreams".

I laughed a lil "You right". I honestly just couldn't believe that I was really marrying Nature bro like all this seemed so crazy to me .

I just couldn't wait to finally say "I do".

Me and the boys waited around in the church greeting everybody n shit . "How you feeling son". My mama smiled fixing my tie

"Mama i'm ready man i fucking ready to do this shit "!! She brushed me off smiling "I'm so proud of you and Nature you two have matured so much-

"Aht aht save it for the reception". I laughed whipping her tears away . She hugged me tight patting my back "I love you son".

"I love you to mama".

Everybody took their seats as i stood up on the stage looking at the boys in the back . Kamilla came up to me freaking out "Where is Nahmir, have you seen Nahmir glizzy" ??

"Nah what's wrong"? Her face turned red "The wedding starts in 3 minutes and him and victoria are the first two to go on".

I sucked my teeth getting aggravated. Not today Nahmir not today... "Ask everybody please try to find this nigga if not the wedding will just go on without him". She nodded her head okay walking toward the back .

It's been about 20 minutes and neither Kamilla or Nahmir came back. wtf was going on ? I sighed in annoyance as Mario walked over towards me . "Hey I have no idea where Kamilla is but she demanded the wedding must go on".

"Whatever that's fine". I shrugged

The music started playing as all the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down the aisle together. And then came Autmn throwing ross petals on the ground . My babygirl looked so beautiful. Just like nature .

A tear fell from my eye as I had thought about Raine . How raine is smiling down on us from heaven ... God i wish she was here right now . The music stopped and "Love in the dark" By Adele came on.

Everyone stood up looking towards the back . I instantly got the chills as I saw Nature walking down the aisle . She looked so beautiful man . The way she batted her eyelids at me just smiling