(17) Don't

india pov

I cried on the couch as Sadé rubbed my back comforting me . " I can't believe I really got pregnant by that clown ass nigga Debo ".

" I still can't believe it either I just want to hear how all of this went down India " . Sadé said looking at me

I sighed lookin at my belly " Well one night I went out with my sister and ofc we were getting drunk having a good time and all then I ran into debo, We kicked it for a while and I gave him my number " .

" Wait I thought he had a girlfriend " ? Sadé asked

I looked at her " I thought the same thing but he told me he was single that night and he's done with Brea but anyways after that we started getting closer n shit and one thing led to another and now I'm Pregnant ".

Sadé shook her head in disappointment " Does Brea even know about all of this ".

I shrugged " To be honest Sadé I don't even think it's my place to tell her Debo made the mistake he should tell her from what I recall he told me he was completely done with Brea " .

" It's really all just fucked up and that's why I'm so emotional because I know Brea is such a good person and she loves that nigga but little does she know he really a dog bro And I was to dumb to even see it " .

" I have five more weeks before I'm officially due and I haven't heard from Debo since the day I told him I'm pregnant " . I began to cry again

Sadé sighed rolling her eyes " I still can't believe you hid it for this long " .

" But if it's makes you feel better Jay and I are going to some get together glizzy's planning for I don't know what and you could come along just to get out of this house for once " .

I whipped my tears " I don't know I'll have to see " .

" Okayyy I'll send you the addy just in case you change your mind " . Sadé stood up giving me a hug

" Everything's going to be okay, I love you " Sadé said

" I love you too thanks for being here for me " .

Right after Sadé pulled off Debo pulled up in the driveway getting out the car .
I stood there with my arms folded just looking at him .

" Can we talk " ? He asked . I moved to the side letting him in .

I handed him a glass of water sitting at the table across from him . " What do you want to talk about " .

" First I just want to apologize for the way I been treating you n shit It's just kinda hard to process all of this I didn't want to leave you alone but I really just needed to think about all of this fr man " .

" I wanna be here for you- for you and the baby if you're willing to let me everybody knows I love the son I got now and I've been there since birth " .

" Debo you don't have to care for me or be there for me I just want my baby girl to grow up with a father that's going to protect her " .

" And I wi- wait you having a girl " ? He asked

" You probably would've known if you would've answered the phone or came to my doctors appointments but it's whatever ".

" My bad " He mumbled

" Have you told Brea yet because I really feel like she needs to know Debo " .

He didn't say anything he just looked at me then back down . " I don't know how to tell her " .

" Because you know you're gonna hurt the only person who will ever be there for you " .

" You right ". he said

I sighed looking at him " The longer you decide to keep it from her the more it's going to hurt It's now or never Debo " .

" I'll think about it " ..